Friedman: Brandon Saad and Boone Jenner on the move?

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I didn't think he is a very good skater (correct me if I'm wrong) so I don't think he could be effective in the Leafs' top-6.
It depends on what approach Babs is going for. He really wants a chip and chase style then Jenner is a match. It's hard to tell what Babs is going for.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
It must be amazing sitting on the toilet thinking about trades and posting articles about it that people take seriously.

I've always been told I'm a shit writer. Maybe that's what people meant..

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
well last summer the going price for underperforming wingers making $6m/per was ryan strome

so how about strome for saad?

deal? deal sign me up

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Literally LOL'd when I read the mention of Saad...

Now Boone Jenner, I can definitely see him on the trade block..

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I could see the Canucks taking a shot on Saad. Maybe that's the Ben Hutton deal. As for Jenner, I think it was a given he would be moved at some point this season.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
well last summer the going price for underperforming wingers making $6m/per was ryan strome

so how about strome for saad?

deal? deal sign me up

Chia invovled:
Somehow Oil still lose this trade; Puljujarvi and the first going the other was somehow.

dk2k

recovering cynic
Jul 5, 2017
Could really see him doing something around Saad for Pacioretty...

Panarin was traded for Saad because he will be a free agent in 2019. Now Chicago is going to trade Saad for a player who is a free agent in 2019?

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
if they were smart they wld trade saad to a team with a buyout willing to take seabrook and just bottom out for a good pick this year

Toby Flenderson

Jun 4, 2015
Do jackets fans feel Jenner can play effective 3C? If so what’s the ask from Pitt? I know we aren’t great trading partners..

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
As a Pens fan, I get ill every time someone talks about paying the price for Kane out of Buffalo.

On the other hand, I would sell the farm to bring Saad home. What's the ask? Only players off the table are Crosby, Malkin, Kessel, Murray.

Edit: Of note, GMJR tried to get in on the Saad trade when the Kessel deal wasn't looking promising. They love Saad.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I wish i had a job that paid me to sit on the toilet and form baseless opinions. Lol.

I get it i just don't get why people take it seriously.

Me too. And the morning after Taco Bell would be double time. I’d be a millionaire with the amount of time I spend on that thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad