Signing(s): Brandon Marshall (1 year, $4.1 million) and Isaiah Crowell with the Raiders (1 year, $2.5 million)

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
Great signings! Especially Brandon Marshall.

Raiders went from having a terrible LB group to a very solid one now with Tahir Whitehead, Vontaze Burfict and now Marshall

Gruden and Mayock doing a great job, only major needs now on this roster is a starting LG and DE. But with three firsts and a high second that should be taken care of easily.

Look out for the silver and black for real.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Great signings! Especially Brandon Marshall.

Raiders went from having a terrible LB group to a very solid one now with Tahir Whitehead, Vontaze Burfict and now Marshall

Gruden and Mayock doing a great job, only major needs now on this roster is a starting LG and DE. But with three firsts and a high second that should be taken care of easily.

Look out for the silver and black for real.

Figured that in year 2 of Gruden they would get their act together.
Once Reggie was out the door, it was going to be Gruden and Mayock doing the building.
About damn time the Raiders get a solid set of linebackers...now some DE, DT and probably a safety in this years draft will be good.

Great these are just only 1 year contracts.

I'm psyched for the draft, lets see how they do.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
Figured that in year 2 of Gruden they would get their act together.
Once Reggie was out the door, it was going to be Gruden and Mayock doing the building.
About damn time the Raiders get a solid set of linebackers...now some DE, DT and probably a safety in this years draft will be good.

Great these are just only 1 year contracts.

I'm psyched for the draft, lets see how they do.

Mayock is so good at grading prospects as well, this is gong to be his specialty as GM. Between him and Gruden, this is going to be a very interesting season. Team looks solid consider the draft picks still remaining.

Biggest need at draft for sure is defensive end.
Hopefully they can get Josh Allen.
Second biggest need is a left guard to replace Osemele. Then I would say maybe a tight end as well.

I don’t think we need any backs really, with corners like Conley, Joyner (they are going to use him as nickel CB), Worley, Lawson, and the young Nick Nelson, and safeties like Karl Joseph, Erik Harris and curtis Riley. Defensive tackle is solid as well now with Hankins resigning and hurst and hall.

Pumped for draft as well!!

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Mayock is so good at grading prospects as well, this is gong to be his specialty as GM. Between him and Gruden, this is going to be a very interesting season. Team looks solid consider the draft picks still remaining.

Biggest need at draft for sure is defensive end.
Hopefully they can get Josh Allen.
Second biggest need is a left guard to replace Osemele. Then I would say maybe a tight end as well.

I don’t think we need any backs really, with corners like Conley, Joyner (they are going to use him as nickel CB), Worley, Lawson, and the young Nick Nelson, and safeties like Karl Joseph, Erik Harris and curtis Riley. Defensive tackle is solid as well now with Hankins resigning and hurst and hall.

Pumped for draft as well!!

If we don't get Josh Allen, I believe we get the big DT Quinnen Williams who can stuff the middle.
Also LG would be another one to address plus TE or WR, possible RB.

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
If we don't get Josh Allen, I believe we get the big DT Quinnen Williams who can stuff the middle.
Also LG would be another one to address plus TE or WR, possible RB.

I hear ya on Williams, and yeah he would be awesome, and he’s possibly the most talented player in the draft some are saying, I just really hope we get Allen because defensive end is such a glaring need. But if we end up with Williams can’t be upset with that, maybe we can trade up and snag a defensive end like Ferrell, sweat or Gary.

TE should be addressed as well, your right. I like Hockenson but I think he goes first round for sure but maybe we can nab Fant in second?

If we go wr in the draft I hope it’s not one of our high four picks though. With Tyrell, AB, JJ Nelson I think that’s a very solid top four and I am still quite high on Ateman as well.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I hear ya on Williams, and yeah he would be awesome, and he’s possibly the most talented player in the draft some are saying, I just really hope we get Allen because defensive end is such a glaring need. But if we end up with Williams can’t be upset with that, maybe we can trade up and snag a defensive end like Ferrell, sweat or Gary.

TE should be addressed as well, your right. I like Hockenson but I think he goes first round for sure but maybe we can nab Fant in second?

If we go wr in the draft I hope it’s not one of our high four picks though. With Tyrell, AB, JJ Nelson I think that’s a very solid top four and I am still quite high on Ateman as well.

TE we should get in the first round, I think WR/RB can be found in later rounds.
Another DL or LG would be a huge upgrade though.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00