Confirmed with Link: Brandon Kozun traded to Toronto Maple Leafs (for Andrew Crescenzi)

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Only a skilled surgeon can do that.

But the internets told me if I took these pills I could not only grow over 12 inches but perform better too! I'm thinking about taking them and trying out for the basketball team!

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Please tell the person with the ******* football player as his avatar I will not be directly acknowledging him until that is changed. Thanks. :sarcasm::laugh:

Haven't seen him live this year but I know OF him just because I follow prospects extremely closely. If he makes it, it'll be as a 4th line center with likely less offensive upside than Fraser. Yep. Get excited.

I'm the best poster in the game. When you try me with a sorry poster like cns, that's the result you're gonna get. ;)

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
I'm the best poster in the game. When you try me with a sorry poster like cns, that's the result you're gonna get. ;)

th

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Please tell the person with the ******* football player as his avatar I will not be directly acknowledging him until that is changed. Thanks. :sarcasm::laugh:

Haven't seen him live this year but I know OF him just because I follow prospects extremely closely. If he makes it, it'll be as a 4th line center with likely less offensive upside than Fraser. Yep. Get excited.

But he's BIG...

:help:

HolyShot*

Looks like he'll come around in a year or two. Another project.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Do you see what happens when you don't score goals? We trade away a guy you only saw at camp for one afternoon four months ago! Yeah, the guy you made small talk with for nine seconds about some ****** Jonah Hill movie. Stings, doesn't it?

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Do you see what happens when you don't score goals? We trade away a guy you only saw at camp for one afternoon four months ago! Yeah, the guy you made small talk with for nine seconds about some ****** Jonah Hill movie. Stings, doesn't it?

2:25 AM - Los Angeles, CA.

Dean breathes heavy into the phone line and whispers, "One Monarchs player will be traded to Canada every day until you get your **** sorted. Goals, pronto."

A terrified Kopitar hangs up the phone and can't fall back to sleep.

Rinse and repeat for the entire roster.

Meanwhile, Jeff Carter sleeps like a baby.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
2:25 AM - Los Angeles, CA.

Dean breathes heavy into the phone line and whispers, "One Monarchs player will be traded to Canada every day until you get your **** sorted. Goals, pronto."

A terrified Kopitar hangs up the phone and can't fall back to sleep.

Rinse and repeat for the entire roster.

Meanwhile, Jeff Carter sleeps like a baby.
"Next Monarch is going to the Oilers. Maniacal laugh."

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
This is a who cares deal, the only negative is it hurts Manchester, but on the other hand it gives a younger player who maybe had an NHL future a chance to get more icetime.

I think a few fans had some strange and unrealistic expectations for Kozun. The guy is a few weeks away from turning 24, has never even sniffed the NHL, is a good but not great AHL player and is 5'8, it's just hard for guys that size to make it unless they are extremely talented.

Captain Mittens*

It worked when they traded Carcillo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad