Confirmed with Link: Brandon Duhaime traded to Avs for 26 3rd

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
I don't know if I've ever seen a better playoff ready bottom six than Colton-Wood-Parise-Duhaime-Trenin-LOC. Opposing teams are going to have to go through 14 defensemen in every playoff series. This is going to be something to behold. I can't wait. I'm more excited for the game coming up against the Wild than I was for game 1 of the playoffs last year. And the playoffs this year are going to be f***ing bananas!

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Yeah I'm over my previous disdain for the guy. :laugh:

I'm pleasantly surprised how smart he is. Last night he was continually making good decisions out there, when to jump, when to be aggressive, when not to be, etc.

And *knock on wood, not Miles* he has yet to commit a stupid penalty. I'm sure it's coming but the Avs committed all kinds of dumb penalties last night, none of them were his.

Reactions: Tommy Shelby

pont

Jul 1, 2019
I am shocked how much this guy brings to the team. Initially I thought he was the MacDermid replacement for the Avs. Can you imagine MacD bringing anything to the second line like Duhaime has? LOL

Last edited:

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Yeah he brings a lot of what Colton and Wood bring but without the stupid penalties. Wood really needs to cool it sometimes. I love his effort level but he needs to stay on the right side of that line. Retaliation will always get you in trouble.

You can see that Duhaime is a pretty smart player especially in the defensive zone.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Duhaime looks way more fluid and plays smarter than wood. He is still aggressive and high motor but without recklessness, which i like.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
So the Wild were using him as a 4th line, occasional Goon with lots of PK minutes.

Seems to be flourishing in a bigger role in this system. Very nice, and way more than we expected

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad