Confirmed with Link: Brandon Duhaime traded to Avs for 26 3rd

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
He hits everything that moves. Second on Minnesota in hits behind Foligno.

HERE COMES THE BEEF! 6'2", 200 pounds, good speed.

He's a head hunter.

c7dc5f2c467d55dcc9e6f8fb504848e961c59f1c.gif
Aw yeah new MacDermid just dropped

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Good, need to rinse the filth off that number immediately.

There's a LOT of filth on it.

Iginla (not the HOFer, the broken-down shell that showed up in Denver)

Nemeth (first stint was okay, second one was so bad it completely ruined the first...f*** that guy and his backpack forever)

And of course, Rye-Joe.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
This guy has a little crazy in his eyes. It will be interesting to see how he fits with Bednar. Bedsy generally dislikes it when his players go out of position to make a hit. He would rather see his forwards get back into the play than finish every check. If Duhaime starts running around the ice looking for hits he'll find himself scratched quickly. Doubly so if he takes needless penalties, that's Bednar's other big pet peeve.

Reactions: John Mandalorian

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
This guy has a little crazy in his eyes. It will be interesting to see how he fits with Bednar. Bedsy generally dislikes it when his players go out of position to make a hit. He would rather see his forwards get back into the play than finish every check. If Duhaime starts running around the ice looking for hits he'll find himself scratched quickly. Doubly so if he takes needless penalties, that's Bednar's other big pet peeve.
Meh, we won the cup with aube kubel for 14 playoff games, who was notorious for bad penalities.

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
I kinda like this and since my dreams about having Hathaway on the Avs will likely never come true, having Duhaime is a nice consolation prize.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad