Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If Sami Zayn unseats Roman as champion Amalie Arena is obligated to play the first 40 seconds of his theme as our new goal song. His popularity will probably be the most of anyone in like 15 years and maybe a few thousand people in the arena will associate it with something happy and appreciate the crossover.

I'm not saying ska is even good. I'm just saying our house music can't possibly get worse. Fluxland and Goons absolutely f***ing suck as goal songs and are so bad a repetitive trumpet tune is still somehow better

Last edited:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
19,119 for Michigan-Quinnipiac and BU-Minnesota

19,444 for Minnesota-Quinnipiac

Last edited:

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
was watching the recent Icethetics video and apparently these were ideas throw around as a warmup jersey for us. I really like the 2nd one with the skull and swords!
Bolts 1.png
Bolts 2.png
Bolts 3.png

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
was watching the recent Icethetics video and apparently these were ideas throw around as a warmup jersey for us. I really like the 2nd one with the skull and swords!
View attachment 694172View attachment 694174View attachment 694175
The team wears white and blue on the pants and socks, so a warm-up jersey is going to have to deal with that.

The circle logo was very popular on here at the time of the rebranding (at least compared to the regular logo), with many of us preferring it. Those circular logos, and light blue jerseys, were all over the NHL in those years.

edit: I'm not really digging the flow on Thunderbug. It makes him look old. Thunderbug reads as a young kid, who typically have shorter hair.

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The NCAA Women's Volleyball National Championship from Amalie Arena is about to start on ABC/ESPN+.

A possible new indoor record today, according to the broadcast.

edit: 19,727

You can hear the tesla coils go off.

Last edited:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

And as I look around, I’m so happy with the job Tampa has done in hosting this event. But after knowing how Tampa has hosted big events in the past, it doesn’t surprise me at all.’’

Whether it’s the Frozen Four or the Women’s Basketball Final Four, Baker said Tampa has a proven track record of hospitality and execution when it comes to hosing NCAA championship events.

“The difference to me is having an organization like the Tampa Bay Sports Commission, which is really second to none in the way it recruits, manages and delivers great sports events,’’ Baker said. “They have proven credibility. From start to finish, they own every detail and take pride in delivering a great experience. Their commitment makes such a huge difference.

“Then there’s the footprint of the city itself. It’s such an easy walk between the athletic venue and most of the hotels and restaurants. You’re on the water. The weather is generally beautiful. The whole thing is just ideal.’’
“Tampa did a heck of a job with this thing and the people here deserve a lot of credit,’’ Cook said. “It’s one of the best Final Fours I’ve been to. It was a first-class event. They did an awesome job and we’re very appreciative.’’

Reactions: Hoek

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Looking at the Devils third jersey: all black with white striping, and the Jersey in script. I like. If we put some silver in there some way, it would be a very solid, clean look I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille