Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
GC9EApjXcAA26e6.jpeg

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
It seems good. I ljke the original number style returning on the back, the victory stripe pattern on the sleeves and the 3 cup years on the inside back collar. The secondary logo being the crest is fine, and it's better than most of their previous 3rd jerseys.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
The Lightning will never. literally. never ever make a black jersey that doesn't absolutely suck ass. I have completely given up on ever having anything better than Maple Wing rip offs

Tampa22

Eternally grateful TBL enforcers!
Oct 11, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I would like to see the blue from the logo in silver mode like the old one. I just hate all of this years of blue, too much use of it. Like Hoek say, some white in the shoulder. I'm not sure about the jersey, some people on internet say looks like a practice jersey and I agree.

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
The leak looks horrible. I don't need a wordmark inside of the logo, it ruins it. It's the only reason why I hate the Leafs' jersey: I don't need to see the wordmark inside of the crest, just give me the crest.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
The more i look at it.. the more its starting to grow on me... Yes there are concept arts that are much better but this i can say this is better than those "BOLTS" alternates and will probably look alot better on the ice than just a jersey

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Just went into the fanatics store and asked if they had the new leaked jersey and he got angry asking where I got the photo from and where I found it at…and then he slipped up and said maybe soon.. think that all but confirms this is what we get

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
I'm a fan.

1. It's not some boring plain blue and white crap. This team needs black.

2. Using the shoulder patch and adding/changing colors actually gives the lightning bolt more depth, something that the primary and shoulder desperately need.

3. Guessing no underarm victory stripes? Those belong on every Bolts jersey, such a great and unique nod to the past.

4. I had always wanted a shoulder logo on the front during the state patch days, I loved those logos.

5. Black should be primary and a new logo is still desperately needed, but this is a good step and should be a sign of things to come.

6. We finally don't have to look like a Leafs practice when we play them at home.

Reactions: Tampa22

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
The pants logo looks closer to the 2004 lightning bolt. Pants and gloves look good, but sont look like they match with those leaked jerseys. These are probably for the pirate jerseys or something.

Those gloves and pants with the 2004 would look good.
I don't think they would wear new pants and gloves just to match with a warmup jersey.

Reactions: Felonious Python
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad