Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
They really are gonna f*** this jersey up even more.... the white base is bad and the black just doesnt fit at all. CHange the black to a blue if youre gonna keep the white base

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Just give us the damn 2004's with the current logo. Not f***ing blue 2004's. Not blue 2004's with our logo on it. Black. Gray. White. The fact I could joke about blue 2004's like 3 years ago and we actually end up getting them is a testament to how ridiculous this is.

Stop the Maple Wings shit. Phil Esposito cultivated us in the image of his old Bruins team and gave us the colors of the sky. That is and forever will be our mark because it's HIS legacy

/Rant

#EspoIsSkyDaddy

Reactions: Hoek

Point21

Oct 23, 2018

Panthers killed it for sure, same with Edmonton. lowkey love the Sharks and Caps as well
FfhdOBHaUAAzF6r.jpeg

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The Flyers are going to wear Cooperalls during warm-ups.

I think it's a neat idea, but not workable, IMO. So after warm-up, but before the game starts, they need to take their skates off to entirely change their socks and pants. I'll admit I don't know how shin pads work in Cooperalls, so they might need to adjust those as well.

They'll probably take their jersey, shoulder and elbow pads off in order to tie their skates.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

32. Tampa Bay Lightning

Nostalgia can be comforting. Nostalgia can be inspiring. But nostalgia can also cloud one's judgement on what should or should not be mined from the past for the benefit of the present.

To that end: These Lightning jerseys should have remained buried under whatever landfill in which they were decomposing. Tampa Bay wore these jerseys from 1996-99, during a time when the NHL had its share of ghastly third jerseys. They had storm waves across the waist; lightning bolts on the sleeves, and in perhaps the single worst aesthetic touch for an NHL jersey in the last 30 years, "bold rain" flecked across the front of the sweater that looked like it was taken straight from an 8-bit video game.

Whatever Lightning player feigns excitement the most for these monstrosities should win the Lady Byng, full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad