Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
How about a silver jersey, or like some kind of dark grey? Trying to think outside the box. I personally just want a 2004 retro with new logos.

Reactions: berlin

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Come on lightning give us a little peak at the thirds or at the very least let us know when we’ll be seeing them.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Come on lightning give us a little peak at the thirds or at the very least let us know when we’ll be seeing them.

I don't think that's a major priority to them. Like at all. Our new look was priority 1 halfway through 2010-2011 but since then. Well.... you know what a balloon sounds like when it's deflating??

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
It has to be at fan fest. Maybe a peek a day or two before revealing there. Couple more weeks..

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I bet they will be for sale there. It'd be a seriously wasted opportunity if not. There should be time to buy one and then get it signed given how the autographs worked last time I went.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If that is what they do then fan fest is gonna make A LOT of money. The impulse buying of the 2004 throwbacks will be B.I.G.L.Y

Probably 8,000 or more people show up and probably 500 will buy jerseys on the spot. The rest of Tampa freaks out and the Lightning make a cool hundred grand

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon

No Strålman. :( Would rather see Pointer up there rather than McDonagh. But Mac's getting the big bucks...

I hope he has a good season rather than ending up as another Ranger captain with an albatross of a contract.

Reactions: Hit The Lights

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009

No Strålman. :( Would rather see Pointer up there rather than McDonagh. But Mac's getting the big bucks...

I hope he has a good season rather than ending up as another Ranger captain with an albatross of a contract.

For a second there I thought that's Slater Koekkoek on the left.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
How bout those Jets 3rds?

Hope ours are significantly better that that.

It won't take much, unfortunately. It sucks that we can't even so much as get a hint of ours. I swear to God these days the Whitehouse and all the other underlying intelligence committees operate with less secrecy than the Lightning do about even the smallest and most subtle things. I wish I was joking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad