Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
If they actually go with the poll results from last year, you'd have to think that an original black is in order. I have a hard time believing that anything would top it.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

Water Street Tampa | Waterfront Lifestyle | Tampa, FL

new (to me) concept art
bbfa6f5b-3d89-449e-b9dd-d5600b21257f.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Master P

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
check the crosswalk (also the place in the back called Rob's Dinner. Lucky Rob.)
upload_2018-8-24_15-13-54.png

hailing rides from the wrong side of the street?
upload_2018-8-24_15-16-32.png

*tips fedora*
upload_2018-8-24_15-17-55.png

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
found this

I'm all about that street view, but the drone footage of the improved grid is interesting to see.

I was mistaken though about Gunn. It's parking, not a bike lane.

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Too much luxury crap going up imo.
We already knew about WST's highest-end hotel, so adding condos on the existing footprint shouldn't be too much.

I'm figuring the reveal strategy is intentional. Selling super high-end takes time, which would necessitate getting the word out early. It also gets headlines.

The more reasonably priced stuff gets announced later to get locals excited closer to completion since the area already has a semi-unobtainable allure. Live where the rich live, etc.

We still don't really know much about 815, 1077, or 1010 Water Street, which are all primarily residential buildings.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
That moment when you realize that the jerseys everyone else gets to be excited about is likely 3 and a half weeks away for you
I'm trying to explain to my wife that (assuming the thirds are not BOLTS jerseys again) why I need a second Hedman jersey because my current Hedman jersey has bad luck (seriously our record is like 2-40 wearing that and Hedman has been injured twice while I wore it... I don't wear it anymore).

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm trying to explain to my wife that (assuming the thirds are not BOLTS jerseys again) why I need a second Hedman jersey because my current Hedman jersey has bad luck (seriously our record is like 2-40 wearing that and Hedman has been injured twice while I wore it... I don't wear it anymore).

I've got a Stamkos jersey mine gave me on my birthday that is the same way. No injuries but we lost against the Pens and Caps with me wearing it. The only profound success in it was the NYR ECF and that's what kept me wearing it with an otherwise atrocious record. More often than not I'm stuck wearing the St. Louis jersey most of the time now and even then it's like a .400 record

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad