Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

All the restaurants planned for Jeff Vinik and Strategic Property Partners’ project in what was Channelside Bay Plaza will be announced serially in the next week.
cereal announced for Water Street. :eek:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

DjKiQEOXsAApnvV

lmfao I swear to God if that's actually real.

I'll say it again. Bring back our old home whites from back in the mid 90's because anything black with our old logo will displace our current look by March. Our old whites on the other hand would just be a fun, cult favorite. Hell I might even get me Hedman jersey just so I could see his name in black. Don't bring back the 2000's look otherwise it'll sell better than our own product lol

lecavalier.JPG

God it brings a tear to my eye

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I like that the meta is 'design a jersey that won't be too popular'.
Well of course. When you trudge out the Maple Wings jersey and smack a Gatorade logo on it and expect it to be golden look of the Lightning you're not shooting high.

I would've been fine with our look if it was silver, white blue and black like always

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Those are fake, clearly photoshopped if you look close enough. Just a couple of things that give it away, the yellow lines on the sleeves and hem are hacked up and don’t meet evenly, also the blue on the sleeves doesn’t even match the blue on the chest. And thank god it’s fake cause that is one ugly design,

Last edited:

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Very fake. Mike Gallimore came up with that and posted to Twitter. They are an abomination lol. He should stick to stats.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I might use this post to put all the restaurants planned for Sparkman Wharf, since they're supposed to be announced in pretty quick succession.

Last edited:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
99% sure that the new alternates will be revealed at fan fest since no one is saying a word otherwise. Seems like the typical Lightning thing to do

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
#statemedia

edit: okay, I'm actually looking at the pic. I wanted to poke at my re-posting promotional material without commentary by calling it state media.

Unless the plans have changed, to the right of the wide white line is not street parking, but the bike lane. The parking would be to the left of that line. (I'm having a hard time 'seeing' all of it as the center line striping isn't down yet and there's some perspective issues in the pic)

here's approximately the same spot in Jan 2017 according to Google Earth

jan2017.jpg

Last edited:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Is there a website where you can design your own jerseys? I hate to say it but all I'm painfully lazy and don't want to scour through a bunch of sites that only just let you add names and a number

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Is there a website where you can design your own jerseys? I hate to say it but all I'm painfully lazy and don't want to scour through a bunch of sites that only just let you add names and a number

You could always dust off a copy of an EA Sports game and make the jerseys in there.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
I’d want him to buy the Rowdies before I’d want him to buy the Rays. And they are up for sale. If Vinik becomes owner MLS to Tampa would be all but assured.

Reactions: Hoek

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
The demographics of hockey and soccer fans overlap a lot. And soccer is a lot cheaper (in the U.S. at least, for now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad