Confirmed with Link: Brady Tkachuk - The decider: signs 3 year ELC

Status
Not open for further replies.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
So, did the kid sign?

John Buccigross is a pretty legit NCAA source and Matthew Tkachuk re-tweeted Bucci's tweet, so you'd think it's as close to official as possible. That being said, I haven't seen anything from the team yet (they could have been waiting to drop this on a Monday though).

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Terrible comparison. I'd go with a bigger Claude Lemieux.

Terrible comparison? Both have alot of similarities including being a left handed shot, high level puck skill, and play making ability for a big man while having an edge. Lemieux was not a playmaker, I am not going to say its a terrible comparison because I am not an arrogant prick but relative to my Bertuzzi comparison its not very good.

Lemieux was also a coward and a big time consistent cheap shot artist. While what Bertuzzi did was horrible it was because he was trying to defend a teammate not turtle like a wuss.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
John Buccigross is a pretty legit NCAA source and Matthew Tkachuk re-tweeted Bucci's tweet, so you'd think it's as close to official as possible. That being said, I haven't seen anything from the team yet (they could have been waiting to drop this on a Monday though).

Or to insert before or after the inevitable next batch of horrific Sens news?!

Reactions: stempniaksen

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
Terrible comparison? Both have alot of similarities including being a left handed shot, high level puck skill, and play making ability for a big man while having an edge. Lemieux was not a playmaker, I am not going to say its a terrible comparison because I am not an arrogant prick but relative to my Bertuzzi comparison its not very good.

Lemieux was also a coward and a big time consistent cheap shot artist. While what Bertuzzi did was horrible it was because he was trying to defend a teammate not turtle like a wuss.

You're looking at the players from a personal point of view. Prime Bertuzzi was a beast - huge and fast. Brady will be big and a good skater but not the kind of physical specimen Bertuzzi was, but he'll have better hockey sense. Bertuzzi was not a great playmaker. He also wasn't much of an agitator - he'd intimidate but not annoy.

You might not like Lemieux's tactics but he was a leader and winner. He'd agitate and play a hard-nosed game but he wasn't someone who intimidated on the ice. He was also never a star but a guy who complemented star players.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
39109166_10156512229084477_5058073175070343168_n.jpg

Reactions: Ray Kinsella
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad