Player Discussion Brady Tkachuk: Episode 5 - Management Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
St-Louis native, playing against his brother with their dad being a former Blues all-star?

I'd say this is the perfect replacement. The people of St-Louis will love it.
So his basis for being the most deserving candidate is that it was his birthright as a native of STL and son of a HOF player for that team?

Reactions: bert

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
He probably was one of the only available. Maybe he even was in St.Louis to begin with.

Probably 80% of the player are on a plane the day that their all star break star with their family. When their trip is finish they go home to chill probaby.

Maybe a lot of players refused to go to the all star game and Tkachuk said yes.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
He probably was one of the only available. Maybe he even was in St.Louis to begin with.

Probably 80% of the player are on a plane the day that their all star break star with their family. When their trip is finish they go home to chill probaby.

Maybe a lot of players refused to go to the all star game and Tkachuk said yes.

That's fair. Particularly with half the league on their bye week, many players are probably traveling with their families making it hard to pick up and go as a sub to the All star game.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
So his basis for being the most deserving candidate is that it was his birthright as a native of STL and son of a HOF player for that team?
It appears to be the only logical reason he made it when you look at the alternate options.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
It appears to be the only logical reason he made it when you look at the alternate options.

Somebody pointed out that it may have been influenced by availability; lots of players probably already committed to family vacations and such. Brady's plan was to go watch the allstar game. I also don't think some of the players really want to go, the ones who have been there and done that I mean.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I kept seeing this on twitter last night. What's the context (what is he imitating?)
I was sitting right across from the penalty box and first he told PK to " look at the replay" while pointing to the scoreboard and smirked in a manner to say watch get you butt kicked again. Then that little dance was at the beginning of the fight PK was struggling with his balance lol, and looked like PK had a good laugh at it (just look at the fight and PK's feet haha)

Reactions: Ice-Tray

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton

The over-hype is real.

Anyone with 2 cents worth of common sense knows he was trying to deflect the puck towards the goal and not pass it to Ennis. He was just way off with his deflection that it ended up on Ennis' stick. Gotta love the misinformation.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
The over-hype is real.

Anyone with 2 cents worth of common sense knows he was trying to deflect the puck towards the goal and not pass it to Ennis. He was just way off with his deflection that it ended up on Ennis' stick. Gotta love the misinformation.

Not necessarily, just change the blade angle more for the pass, not a big deal. If beer leaguers can do it, I’m sure Brady could.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Man anyone nervous about the contract they are gonna give this guy?

White got 4.75 mill based off one NHL season spent with Mark Stone.

What is Dorion going to give Tkachuk? 8 mill? If that's the case, might as well fold the franchise.

Last edited:

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
The over-hype is real.

Lol ironic coming from you

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
That was for sure a shot deflection that luckily went to Ennis. Not hating.

He just did the same thing at the ASG though... A heel/backhand/through the legs pass:

If he hadn't just done it a couple days ago, I would be inclined to agree with you.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
The over-hype is real.

Let me guess, in his fight with Subban, he never intentionally tried to fight Subban, his gloves just fell by accident, and then he was just trying to remove an eyelash stuck on Subban's cheek. Him winning that "fight" was totally unintentional.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
The over-hype is real.

Brady turned his head and saw Ennis there, but I do think he went for the deflection even though a pass was on his mind.

Lots of weird goals will go in around players who score, and lots of weird stuff will happen for Brady in his career at the net.

Reactions: DrEasy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad