Brad Treliving Appreciation Thread

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I mean it's not only Neal though, it's also his obsession with ex-Oilers, or players the Oilers were after.

Rieder, Talbot, Foo, Versteeg, etc.

It's like he wants to prove that the Oilers are terrible (didn't need any more proof the last few years anyways) by showing that he can turn our garbage into their gold.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I mean it's not only Neal though, it's also his obsession with ex-Oilers, or players the Oilers were after.

Rieder, Talbot, Foo, Versteeg, etc.

It's like he wants to prove that the Oilers are terrible (didn't need any more proof the last few years anyways) by showing that he can turn our garbage into their gold.

So he targets our worst players from last season to turn into gold. He’s either a madman or a genius.

Rusoilers

Дмитрий Самуроков 38
Oct 9, 2019
Siberia
for all their trash talk, the oilers actually made the second round in the closest time (if it makes sense).

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Schadenfreude is a unique feeling around here. Usually the Oilers provide that for other fans..

So I'm more than happy to take part and its special that another team is playing dumb and dumber for once.

Its gold that its Calgary.

There goes the Flames dynasty of first round playoff exits.

I seriously wonder if they make it this season.

Also, Imagine being Neal caught in idiot land on a team that thinks all these doofuses are better than you. Its just hilarious.

I was looking at a Monahan interview last night with his dumb toque on and I'm thinking this guy is almost as dumb as Pulju.

But yeah, I'm appreciating Calgary a lot lately. Would appreciate more if this miss playoffs. Maybe the Oil can help that along.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Its Cloned he's impulsive with this stuff and doesn't believe in voodoo koodoo karma and superstition like the rest of us.

Everybody remember to keep wearing the same mismatching socks like I did watching the game. Don't change up anything. Don't walk on cracks on sidewalks.

It's called demonstrable confidence. And James Neal has it in spades. ;)

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
If you thought trading Hall for a #5 D, trading for Manning (aka McDavid injurer), signing Lucic for 7 x 7 NMC/buyout proof, signing Koskinen for 3 x $4.5, trading Eberle for Gagner was bad... Brad PIZZA BOY Trelving said hold my beer and traded James "Steal of a Deal" Neal for Milan Friggun Lucic!

Can you believe it boys? We are top in the league, we traded Lucic boat anchor Lucic for an elite winger who is leading the league in goals. Good things happen to good people, sometimes it just takes a few years but our patience paid off. GOILERS!

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Lmao, Flames fan on social media feed "I've got two words for Oilers fans: Chris Kontos"

Yup, really comparable. A guy that had 10 20+ goal seasons in a row is comparable to a guy that barely stuck in the league and had a 4 goal night. So salty and delusional. I swear I've met 1 reasonable Flames fan to every 10 fools like that.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Lmao, Flames fan on social media feed "I've got two words for Oilers fans: Chris Kontos"

Yup, really comparable. A guy that had 10 20+ goal seasons in a row is comparable to a guy that barely stuck in the league and had a 4 goal night. So salty and delusional. I swear I've met 1 reasonable Flames fan to every 10 fools like that.
That’s a name I haven’t heard in thirty years. Not a lot of sense coming out of Calgary these days. Even less than usual.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
James Neal has played good hockey.

Brad Treliving probably made a huge mistake. I suspect Lucic's impact is nothing.

Also, you want PIMs? Not fights specifically? What a stupid idea anyways. What a reach.

8 goals > 16 fights

What a bunch of manure.

The Hound

Oct 10, 2015
Imagine a player so useless you have to cling desperately to the PIMs that player gets, lol. I can’t wait to see what they come up with once they get tired of Looch getting baited into taking stupid penalties all the time.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Brad loves Oiler sloppy seconds. I say Holland just phones him up after the year is over and offers him our worst player with term left.

Reactions: Del Preston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad