Brad Treliving Appreciation Thread

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Let's hear it for our favourite GM to the south, purveyor of all things Neal and hoarder of all things ex-Oiler.

In a twist of irony that not even the famed Calgarian chinook winds can disperse, the guy's obsession for proving the Oilers wrong about certain players may have had the complete opposite effect.

*insert Del's Treliving gif here*

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
Lol great thread.

Thing about lucic is he rarely fought last year. Suspect he felt tremendous pressure hearing other guys whispering "Neal got 4".

HURR DURR ILL GET 5 PIM 5 MORE THAN 4!

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
CalgaryPuck is full of gems.

"They made Chiasson a healthy scratch last night & he had what 15 goals by Xmas last year." - Didn't know having the flu means healthy scratch.

"Take solace in the fact that the Flames got rid of a useless player who didn't want to be here and got a useful bottom 6 player in return."

MCMIL OIL

Oct 19, 2011
Cochrane AB
Man did I choose the best time in the world to post a video to Oilersnation of my signed Lucic jersey that says "Flames Sucks!".. yes "sucks!" Not suck. Haha I woke up this morning and sportsnet had it up on there feed hahah. I've been sitting on that gem for awhile now.
So thank you Treliving alot..

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Lucic will help their team and already got in Zadorov's mug and popped him a good one to the jaw with a gloved right hand. So the Flames are definitely tougher as a group, however we could add the same kind of toughness if need be by signing Peluso for a fraction of the price if need be.

oilexport

Aug 29, 2010
Its early, but good for Neal and the Oil. Gotta give yourself some honey, once in a while.

Lucic was a tough customer, and may help cowtown...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad