Confirmed with Link: Brad Ross leaves TOR Org. Signs in DEL

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Wasn't the Ross pick a panic move by the Leafs? I always have heard that they really wanted Smith-Pelly, but the Ducks took him the pick before Ross.

Oh probably, the Ross pick was a joke. Who cares about Ross. We have a bunch of these scrubs in the organization.

Highlander23

Mar 26, 2011
France
This is the worst fanbase in sports for wishing a guy well in his departure. Brutal, some of you. The kid didn't pan out here, and will go to Europe, and carve out a professional career there.

How about we wish him well, and look forward?

I don't think people want him to fail there (hope so at least), just frustrated at the supposed smart people who selected him in first place. The Burke era is going to look worse and worse after each early pick busts (biggs, ryan..)

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
I'm guessing that you don't like my use of the word "legitimate" while I suspect you may not understand the word "chance".

What your statement means is there is a good likely hood of it happening. So I don't like what your are saying because it implies that they should have got an NHL player at 43, but that is just not the case and never has been.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad