Player Discussion Brad Marchand VI‎I

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Honestly tell me what to sacrifice to which God to keep this guy from getting a 20 game suspension this year as a 12 time offender (tongue in cheek). If this line stays together all season, it's going to be setting some modern day milestones. I really hope they get the chance.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
I really hope Marchand is playing with an injury because the Bruins could really use him right now.

Tmac37

Apr 1, 2018
Formerly Tmac21
Playing like a chicken with his head cut off right now. Needs to play simple straight ahead hockey. Maybe take Pasta off his wing.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I never expected this guy to score the way he did in the previous few seasons; it was awesome seeing, and seeing him vindicated for all of his hard work finally when pundits around the league had to credit his ability as being more than just a pest.

That said, he's definitely not reaching the standards he's hit these past few seasons, that's for sure. Can't put it all on him, but he's not helping either.

That said, Krejci has less goals. So does Heinen, Backes...all guys I thought would be scoring better this year. This offensive drought is team-wide.

But what IS troubling is that Brad already has 72 PIM this season, and we're not even halfway through it yet.

Reactions: Absurdity

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I never expected this guy to score the way he did in the previous few seasons; it was awesome seeing, and seeing him vindicated for all of his hard work finally when pundits around the league had to credit his ability as being more than just a pest.

That said, he's definitely not reaching the standards he's hit these past few seasons, that's for sure. Can't put it all on him, but he's not helping either.

That said, Krejci has less goals. So does Heinen, Backes...all guys I thought would be scoring better this year. This offensive drought is team-wide.

But what IS troubling is that Brad already has 72 PIM this season, and we're not even halfway through it yet.

Someone else was bringing this up, but I showed in another thread, that while he has 72 PIMs this season, 20 of them are from 10 minute misconducts. Then another 10 minutes came from 2 fighting majors.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Honestly, it's the misconducts that worry me. I get it, the refs are riding his ass dogged, and he can't help it if they're biased against him, but I worry about it anyway. I just hope it doesn't get in his head and throw his game off, which is my primary worry

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
More years than not since Marchy has been here we've had stretches where people start worrying about his play and his discipline. Got spoiled the past couple years where he didn't have long slumps. Marchy will be fine.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
It’s absolutely hilarious that there’s about a 30 page thread on the main board about Marchand “refusing” to fight Lars Eller the other night.

Kind of ironic that that he’s in the heads of so many posters that there’s a major thread when he didn’t do something

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
He beat Eller's ass once. What's the point? So Eller can feel better about himself?

f*** that guy. The fans can talk all they want. They'd love to have marchand on their teams and they know it

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Marchand has had periods of time the last 3 seasons where he is the best 2 way winger in hockey,haven't seen that this year yet.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
This is one guy who could really use the rest. In my opinion this is his only issue right now. He has played allot of hockey

Reactions: BigGoalBrad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad