Brad Marchand or Corey Perry

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Majority of which are earlier in his career. Face it, he's a pest and also is honed in on by the league for it. You don't see Subban with fines and suspensions for slew foots or "dangerous trips".
He was suspended and fined last season. He has been suspended each of the past two seasons.

The defense of him is mindboggling. He's too good of a player to be so dirty - it's obnoxious.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
He was suspended and fined last season. He has been suspended each of the past two seasons.

The defense of him is mindboggling. He's too good of a player to be so dirty - it's obnoxious.

It's fantastic! This movement towards friendly and safe, emotionless hockey is a dark trend of late.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
They're pretty much equal, Perry is just a lot more subtle in how he aggravates his opponents.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
As a fan of a team who had Marc Savard's career ruined by a dirty player, I think it's pathetic and hypocritical of you to hold that opinion.
It will be hypocritical when Marchand ends a career...has he even injured a guy from any of his suspensions?

Side note, I love both players and any player identified as a pest.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Marchand has one elbowing headshot in his suspension history I do believe....

He is one of the, if not the dirtiest player still active in the league

no harm in admitting that, and it doesn't diminish how much of a dominant player he's become

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
argument with son, who is more despised?
It all comes down to "despised by who exactly?"

In the Western Conference it's probably Perry. In the East, Marchand. They're both rats.

For me personally I despise Perry more but there's no real rational reason why. I guess over the years I've watched firsthand him making more dirty plays than I have with Marchand.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
More despised? Among hockey fans it's close but it's Marchand. Among their peers it's not close and it's Marchand.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
He is one of the, if not the dirtiest player still active in the league

no harm in admitting that, and it doesn't diminish how much of a dominant player he's become

Is that based on a reputation from earlier in his career? In recent years as a superstar, he has a "mean trip" and spearing another rat between the legs. Not so terrible.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Is that based on a reputation from earlier in his career? In recent years as a superstar, he has a "mean trip" and spearing another rat between the legs. Not so terrible.

Watch: Bruins' Brad Marchand gets away with yet another slew foot - Sportsnet.ca
Brad Marchand fined $10,000 for slew foot on Niklas Kronwall - Sportsnet.ca

back to back 2017

Cooke eventually stopped. Marchand I think realises that he's under a microscope. A 5-8 game suspension is too much of a deterrence

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
I have to say personally Kesler is my most despised, funny how nearly all my most despised players played for the Cassucks

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Perry has the more punchable face but it's close.

tumblr_mxyft2y8rT1qci7aeo1_500.gif

f*** this guy

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Love Gallagher, but him and Marchand probably both have the two most punchable faces in the NHL

Just look at them.

maxresdefault.jpg

GOAT punchable face tho:

Maxim Lapierre.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad