Feb 27, 2002
This was one of the best game performances I've ever seen

If he ever plays a better game I can't wait to see it

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
This was one of the best game performances I've ever seen

If he ever plays a better game I can't wait to see it

Hopefully he pulls a Brent Sutter after the 80 or so Canada Cup and lights the league on fire.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT

For anyone that wants to watch it again and again...and again....

Simply gross. One of my favorite things about this play is Pasta winning a puck battle at the blue line. He closes on the defender and knocks it away to Carlo who then feeds Marchand. Pasta should have got an assist on that play. Created a turnover and then Marchand got naughty. Love it.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
40 goals this year. Lets good Marchy.

This...

I think he easily can pot 40 this year....from his WC performance he has just kept going...

He looks to be more than ready to rip it up....outstanding game tonight...So glad we signed him to a great deal as well...

I don't like Pasta on that line but maybe that will change...

I think Backes is gonna surprise some people as well.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Amazing. He is ridiculous. He only did one thing wrong that entire game and that was shoot instead of give Pasta the one timer in the 3rd period, that was going in for sure.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Anyone who thinks Brad isn't worth that new contract isn't paying attention.

How lucky we are to have him on the B's. He is a blast to watch.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Anyone who thinks Brad isn't worth that new contract isn't paying attention.

How lucky we are to have him on the B's. He is a blast to watch.

I remember when I was one of the few Marchand supporters, and shortsighted posters wanted him gone after his 20 game debut, and then gone after that because of his "punk" behavior.

Happy that B's management didn't feel the same way.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I remember when I was one of the few Marchand supporters, and shortsighted posters wanted him gone after his 20 game debut, and then gone after that because of his "punk" behavior.

I remember his first game game with the B's...I thought meh...just another 4th line player. It didn't take long to see what a spark Brad is. He has always been fun to watch but he is at an unreal level now.

I am so proud of him.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

I sat infront of Ladyfan front row next to bench a few games last month in 2009-2010 season.

Marchand was a rookie and I remember him getting a questionable penalty and looking at Claude who had that 'pissed father look I knew so well'

Brad looked overwhelmed that day and his 20 G 0 G 1 A -3 20 PIM stat belies

We felt bad because we had seen him in Providence and my kid did all those Dave & Buster, Skate with the Bruins stuff and Marchand always had a smile for the kids and seemed like a character

I was hoping he could make it as a bottom 6 energy guy who can agitate and get you 10 goals :laugh:

It was a bummer coming here on HF and seeing him ripped to **** post after post as garbage

I know you liked him Joe but like me we had agendas a bit with him but you did tell me he's good and they'd be foolish to give up so fast- I actually lost a bet with my kid who told me if Marchand gets 20 goals I take her to D & B:laugh: I even modified it to 'career' and she took year

Very happy to lose that bet

He's a star legit star and one of the most unique players I've ever seen - no one really ever like him. I think maybe Linseman is good based on size skating and agitating but the Rat was pass first

Maybe a hybrid Linseman & Johnny Mckenzie

Pia8988

May 26, 2014

Don't forget him only putting up 2 points in the series against the Caps!

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Still drooling over that goal last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad