Boston Bruins Brad Marchand has been suspended 3 games for slew footing Canucks defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
Bullshit suspension. Subban, king of slewfoots, has multiple incidents this year but only gets fined? Where's the logic?

I don't even think this was really a slewfoot, I slowed it down frame by frame. Marchand initiated contact very clearly with the shoulder, OEL was already going down when Marchands leg got locked up with his. I mean look at my screen shot, this is the moment contact was initiated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211129-180023_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-180023_Chrome.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 11

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
God they hate him. They realize they look pathetic and amateurish, right? I guess they don’t care.

The inmates running the asylum. Who would think making a fighter the head of discipline would be a good move. Lol. Bush league stuff as usual. And they wonder why an exciting sport can’t grow its standing.

Reactions: sooshii

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
John Garrett was going on and on about that play on the Sportsnet broadcast, maybe that played into it, always hated Garrett, he was a third rate goalie and an even lower broadcaster. On the other hand Subban did this sort of thing 4 times already this year and did not get what he deserved, this league has always been about punishing only certain players, I have seen Ovechkin and Malkin do some pretty dirty things and not even a penalty was called.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad