Injury Report: Boychuk Week to Week; Isles call up Aho

LI2RVA

Jul 8, 2016
Big loss...surprised they went with Aho and not Toews.

Wow.. big surprise. Only reason I can think it would be Aho over Towes is that they have no intention of giving him much actual ice time and want Towes to continue to play top minutes? Don't know.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Wow.. big surprise. Only reason I can think it would be Aho over Towes is that they have no intention of giving him much actual ice time and want Towes to continue to play top minutes? Don't know.

BPT's beat writer

Reactions: LI2RVA

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
What I want to see is...

Leddy-Pulock
Aho-Pelech
Hickey-Mayfield

Don't want to see Aho sit because of Seids.

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
Hopefully we play Aho versus bouncing him around between starting line-up and press box like we are doing with Pulock

Reactions: seafoam

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Yikes, not happy to see 55 go down, next man up but now we are probably ly gonna be seeing alot of Seids and Hickey, possibly in top 4

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
2/4 top4 Defensman out. Not good.

Surprised Toews didn’t get the nod. Excited to se Aho though.

Boychuk was one of our rocks.

Hopefully the team takes this as an opportunity to tighten up the team defense.

Reactions: SI90

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Dammit, this is out of nowhere. Big loss...

Staple just tweeted, "Not sure when Boychuk injury occurred and no timetable beyond what was announced at this point."

He was wearing the mic last night, MSG could easily find out!

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
wasn’t there a rumor that gudbranson was going to be on the move? can see us going after him as a temporary replacement and then flipping him at the deadline.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
wasn’t there a rumor that gudbranson was going to be on the move? can see us going after him as a temporary replacement and then flipping him at the deadline.

That was to an Atlantic division team. I hope we steer clear of Gudbranson, and target guys who have puck skills.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
I think Boychuk has been dealing with an injury for awhile now, and has just been trying to play through it. He's had some games where he hasn't looked good at all. Maybe they finally determined that rest is the only thing that's going to fix the problem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad