Confirmed with Link: Boychuk to Isles for picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
That's really good value for Boychuk.

too many bodies to resign next season. He would have been on the way out IMO anyway.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012

:dunno: It's good value?

Kinda was hoping for a player though! That was the whole idea, wasn't it?

Eh, I was hoping for a winger in return, but I guess they think they can fill those spots from within, maybe Spooner etc :dunno:? I was honestly expecting a bigger return. Even if Boychuk out priced himself for next season, he still would have made our defense better going into this season and the playoffs.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
bart is still here and probably in the top 4. let that soak in.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
One of the rumours posted a week ago stated the Bruins had to deal a defensemen first and then they would have enough cap room to make another deal apparently going after Ryan O'Reilly, would love it if that came true depending of course what goes the other way.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
We could afford a weaker forward corps as long as we had a stellar D, but to downgrade at both? Not good at all.

Hopefully there's something else coming, but I doubt it.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
Hate this!

We just lost one of our most durable toughest warriors. JB is an absolute machine, and has only just reached the beginning of what I believe to be his prime.

... and all for draft picks.. to a team that happens to have an embarrassingly bad draft history.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
If the Bruins aren't in on another move, I won't see the point of this trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad