Prospect Info: Bowen Byram - D [2019: 4th Overall] Part II: Now serving a side of overconfidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Two assists for Byram already. He looks downright dominant.

edit: Just wanted to add that if Byfield ever truly fulfills his potential, look out. This guy looks unbelievable fluid for a guy that size. His skating burst is insane.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Put him in the lineup, let him make his mistakes on the bottom pair, and he'll be making highlight reel plays by midseason.

We'd all love Byram-Timmins, but there are two familiar faces in the way

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Good to see the hype train picking up a bit of steam for Byram. He’s probably been the least hyped top prospect the Avs have ever had because of how good the team is right now. Can’t wait to see him in Avs colours.

Reactions: Avs_19 and Ararana

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Good to see the hype train picking up a bit of steam for Byram. He’s probably been the least hyped top prospect the Avs have ever had because of how good the team is right now. Can’t wait to see him in Avs colours.
I’m not sure that’s the reason but he does deserve some spotlight. It’s real easy to forget how talented he is. The hands, IQ and his skating ability are all top notch. Anyone who has watched these two games can see he’s on a different planet than everyone else with respect to his lateral agility. He was already a very good skater but it’s sick how he can move like that.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers

For some of us the hype has been strong since draft day.

I’m selfishly hoping the NHL doesn’t make their targeted January 1st date 100% so Byram doesn’t miss any of training camp.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Byram during this tournament:

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Craig has always been in love with Bowen. They must be related on in relations.

I was actually just thinking about this today. Button pumps Byram’s tires at every turn.

He was supremely confident in Byram’s abilities on draft night and has basically never shied away from any of his predictions.

I disagree with Button sometimes, but I actually think he’s become a good draft analyst. Hopefully he’s right about Byram.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I was actually just thinking about this today. Button pumps Byram’s tires at every turn.

He was supremely confident in Byram’s abilities on draft night and has basically never shied away from any of his predictions.

I disagree with Button sometimes, but I actually think he’s become a good draft analyst. Hopefully he’s right about Byram.

Button was right about Lawson Crouse lol I been paying attention to him alot more ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad