Post-Game Talk: bounce.gif

Margot or Anne?

• Total voters

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
I avoided all the “comic book” movies for as long as I could because I’m not a comic book guy. I have started watching them lately and I’ve enjoyed some of them. Most of the stuff that’s being made now that’s actually any good are the independent films and those are so hit and miss that you have to rely on word of mouth.

I don't watch much cartoons but the handful of DC animated films and shows I've seen are a hundred times better than the trash pushed out by Hollywood.

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
tenor.gif

I still vote for Anna Kendrick, Natalie Dormer, or Ana De Armas.

Bad gif choice she looks like a ghost in this one, so pale. Still a babe though.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
heh, its meme now, you can't stop it..

We know your kryptonite, or what does Batman have? Not radioactive spiders, um, I don't know my comics..

Pictures are better than words, heh

The Dark Knight has no weakness, well, except for being human I guess. That makes him the most dangerous man in existence according to Superman.

I almost can't unsee those pics lol. But that's okay. Just like real life Batman AKA Connor McDavid a few posters won't get in my way. I admired Hathaway's performance (and her appearance) in the Dark Knight Rises. Really liked how she played the character and looked the part. Nothing's gonna change my mind about that. Great way to cap off an excellent trilogy.

1704050871_5997802554001_5997806512001-vs-1024x576.jpg

(That's not to say I want to see more Hathaway pics from you lol.)

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
1260 is having Mckenzie on in a bit to get an explanation on why Perry didn't receive any punishment for the flying forearm he gave Nurse. This should be good considering he was advocating for Mcdavid to get two games.

Edit: Mckenzie is on board that Perry should have gotten suspended and doesn't know why he wasn't.

Last edited:

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
1260 is having Mckenzie on in a bit to get an explanation on why Perry didn't receive any punishment for the flying forearm he gave Nurse. This should be good considering he was advocating for Mcdavid to get two games.

Edit: Mckenzie is on board that Perry should have gotten suspended and doesn't know why he wasn't.
So he's just like the rest of us lol.

Reactions: McFuhryous

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad