Boucher Favorites: Pyatt and Paajarvi

foggyvisor

Jun 28, 2018
This is how I see it. There's nothing wrong with putting them out there eating up minutes if they're not hurting us. Gives the kids breathing room and can stabilize things. Pyatt-Smith-Paajarvi ate alot of minutes tonight.

Pyatt has 0 pts in 20 games and is -12. How is that not hurting us.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
At this point I think it's time for him to go be the MVP of another team.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
This game in Mtl would have been the perfect opportunity to sit Pyatt and play McCormick. He's a best fit 4th liner and chippy games should be his bread and butter. If McCormick can't play there then he can't play anywhere so why have him. Pyatt doesn't deserve the spot and the ice he's getting this year.

Reactions: senswon and Boud

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
These guys have to be part of the softest 4th line the league has ever seen. Zero aggression. Zero heart. No hitting. No muscle. They are both f***ing p***ycats. They don't rattle anyone's cage after the whistles. My gf would have more aggression on skates than they do.

Reactions: Daffy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
These guys have to be part of the softest 4th line the league has ever seen. Zero aggression. Zero heart. No hitting. No muscle. They are both ****ing p***ycats. They don't rattle anyone's cage after the whistles. My gf would have more aggression on skates than they do.
Boots and High heels sure, but skates, that's a new one. Kinky

Reactions: branch

thesensguy

Apr 5, 2014
Ottawa,Ontario
It will be the one thing that does irreparable damage to his relationship with Boucher. I'm not sure Boucher would recover from that.
good, then he quits and Dorion won't have to have the 2nd hardest convo in his life (from podcast, saying number was telling his kids that their parents are getting divorced and two being the firing of Dave Cameron).

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I checked CapFriendly and frankly I was more than a bit surprised Pyatt signed here on a 2 way the first year and his AHL annual was $200k and NHL annual was $800k on a 2 way deal. What I never checked or knew is that he was extended for 2 years after that on an NHL only deal.

2017-18 at $1M
2018-19 at $1.2M

Did a 2 year extension really make sense and why the one way deal at and above $1M. All the wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars on so many questionable signings adds up to keeping or getting a better player.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Neither of Pyatt or Paajarvi can carry a line by any stretch, but I like them as a defensive 4th line with Smith. I mean, we could do better, but that's were those three should likely be slotted.

I'd personally like to see Paul take Pyatt's spot, I feel he's providing a bit more these days.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
The Pyatt from 2 years ago was a useful player but he has lost a couple steps, he is no longer a serviceable NHL player.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I like paajarvi, looks like a fgood fourth liner out there. pyatt I mean... I think everyone sees what he is this year except maybe like 2 posters here.;

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad