Post-Game Talk: Boston Creamed | 01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013
This night definitely did not go as I expected... On top of this, Laffs are beating the Hawks.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Boston missing all kinds of star players & Ottawa still couldn't get anything going although Karlsson's giveaways pretty much killed this game. This is a good example of a big tough team & how difficult it will be to beat a team like this with small soft players in the lineup. Ottawa cannot afford to get smaller & have to get bigger, tougher & add a little more skill.

Karlsson gets a star for Boston!

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I like playing the Bruins... they just showed us what a structured team looks like tonight. They worked harder than us for most of the game. This will be some good video for MacLean to show the kids.

I'm pretty sure he had done this already yet the results are the same

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Welp, we were due for a stinker. Never felt like a 'tight, narrow contest,' more like laying an egg against a good team.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Boston missing all kinds of star players & Ottawa still couldn't get anything going although Karlsson's giveaways pretty much killed this game. This is a good example of a big tough team & how difficult it will be to beat a team like this with small soft players in the lineup. Ottawa cannot afford to get smaller & have to get bigger, tougher & add a little more skill.

Yeah, we saw how Montreal's size and toughness beat the Bruins.

This team is just a mess defensively. It is what it is.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
We lost to Chicago on mine. :shakehead

Yes, well imagine you're born on January 5th. When the gold medal final of the WJC is on and generally Ottawa is playing too. Now imagine Canada loses and Ottawa wins, or imagine Canada is not even in the final and Ottawa loses. Sometimes...

One can't get everything they would like for their birthday.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
We need to get consistent defensemen.. Hope Ottawa brass see this. people can bash me all they want. I've been a true fan from day one of the Sens in Ottawa... karlsson is better suited as a forward. What's the point getting goals if you give a few to the opposition? . Imagine tonight was a critical game in the
Playoffs.. Bet many more fans would be on his case

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Boston missing all kinds of star players & Ottawa still couldn't get anything going although Karlsson's giveaways pretty much killed this game. Look at the makeup of this Boston team & they are mostly all big & all tough & all skilled, even Marchant who is a small guy is pretty tough. This is a good example of a big tough team & how difficult it will be to beat a team like this with small soft players in the lineup. Ottawa cannot afford to get smaller & have to get bigger, tougher & add a little more skill.

The Senators are, on average, the tallest and seventh heaviest team in the league. Substantially larger than the Bruins team that thoroughly embarrassed them tonight.

We have tons of problems but small and soft aren't among them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad