GDT: Boston Bruins vs. Tampa Bay Lightning - POSTPONED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
They had 5 20 goal scorers last season (second only to Boston), those 5 players are back, plus Cory Conacher. Deeper than you think.

Stamkos has 4 even strength goals, Lecavalier and St. Louis both have 1. Play a disciplined game, shut down those three players, and Tampa Bay are fish in a barrel.

Granted, that's easier said than done...for a team that doesn't have Chara, Seidenberg, and Bergeron.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I imagine tickets will be cheap for those willing to brave the elements to go.

I will happily watch this one from my living room.

I admit a certain curiosity for just how empty TD Garden will be. Will be weird to see that many empty seats.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Awww......for cripes sake.

All I wanted after his storm was to lay on the couch. Drink some wine and watch hokey.

Sonofa*****!

damn it, my bud has my tix so when the game is rescheduled I am going to have no conflict and no tickets:cry: life is not fair!!!!!!

Bi Coastal Bawse*

I see nothing online about cancellation. Bruins twitter says nothing NESN on FB is posting about football.

bassassin

Apr 1, 2008
England
Stamkos has 4 even strength goals, Lecavalier and St. Louis both have 1. Play a disciplined game, shut down those three players, and Tampa Bay are fish in a barrel.

Granted, that's easier said than done...for a team that doesn't have Chara, Seidenberg, and Bergeron.

Conacher has 4. He is a threat too. Malone has 3 (scored over 20 goals last season).

And they comfortably lead the league in GPG at 4.20.

2nd place is Chicago on 3.46.

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
Got back home and expected to get the score and watch a little before running back out.

Now I am :( at 7:00PM and am behind the bar for St. Valentine's.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
oh bull ****.

I just got over the fact that it was moved to 7.

UGHHHHHHH

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I feel like Clark Griswald when he finally got to Walley World and it was closed.

:laugh:

the difference between me and you, is you really aren't selfish, but I am....I wanted to watch the game.

Is there any pill you can take that will wipe out your memory for 3 and half hours? I'd like to watch game 7 of the Finals again tonight instead if this has been cancelled

Fair Warning

Nov 15, 2006
Grafton, MA
The lack of foresight by the league and the organization is astonishing. They knew early into this morning that the T wouldn't up and running, and that the driving ban wouldn't be lifted until 4 p.m. For them to make the call to cancel the game a mere four hours before is bush league.

I'm not mad the game is canceled. I'm mad that they didn't make the call earlier. Irresponsible.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Bruins.com doesn't show it cancelled yet. Please don't be true.

sisu

Jun 2, 2008
boston, ma
kpd reporting it on twitter as well

Kevin Paul Dupont ‏@GlobeKPD
NHL calls off tonight's Bruins-Boplts game. Stay home. No makeup date on books at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad