GDT: Boston Bruins vs. Montreal Canadiens 1/19/16 7:30pm EST- SNE, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Not even hyped for a Bruins-Habs game.

Lord have mercy.

tumblr_nm3l5rqR3x1shopqmo1_500.jpg

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
makes perfect sense actually...

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Fleischmann-Plekanec-Weise
Eller/Desharnais-Byron
Smith-Pelly-Mitchell-Flynn

I would like to see Fleischmann given a chance on the top 6 which hasn't happen yet this season.

You know Flash has been with DD the most? And that their line was most used at the number 2? Which puts him the top 6?

The lines may have been written one way, but they were definitely played another.

Quagmier

Feb 6, 2003
pics.rapecity.net
makes perfect sense actually...

Fleischmann-Plekanec-Weise
Eller/Desharnais-Byron

I would like to see Fleischmann given a chance on the top 6 which hasn't happen yet this season.

Eller-Plekanec-Byron
Fleischmann-Desharnais-Weise

I say reunite the Fleischmann-Desharnais-Weise line as breaking them up was a panic move that made no sense at the time and makes even less sense in the midst of this dogpoop vortex the Habs are in. Put Galchenyuk between our two best wingers and pray that, even if the goals don't come, the Eller-Plekanec-Byron line can play solid enough defense to mitigate their offensive uselessness. Make the 4th line watch 8 straight hours of game tape from the first 15 games of the season so they can remember what being useful hockey players is like.

When times are tough you don't Jackson Pollock the lineup hoping for something new to happen. You go with what has worked in the past, make some minor tweaks and hope your team finds its pride before its too late. Otherwise it just looks like you're panicking and your players will be smart enough to realize you are just as lost as they are.

mobifree

Cellphone Unlocker
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
www.mobifree.net
Just like the NYD game, the Habs will dominate and win and people will rejoice claiming they're back.

Just to return to the basement days later.

Games vs Bruins is just what the doctor order for MT & MB.

Worst thing that can happen for the rest of us.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Just like the NYD game, the Habs will dominate and win and people will rejoice claiming they're back.

They didn't dominate anything during the NYD game. The Devils just sucked more on offense than them.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares

Lets see if they truly want the coach fired?

void

Jan 5, 2006
It's honestly pathetic how nervous I am but I just can't help it. :laugh:

habalifeok

Oct 28, 2013
All of the die hard fans are nervous. A lot of the really intense players are nervous and stressed as well. The nervous part is natural and good.The stress is no good at all. Hope you are not all stressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad