GDT: Boston Bruins vs. Montreal Canadiens 1/19/16 7:30pm EST- SNE, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoStride87

Feb 23, 2013
I watch all games on RDS in Edmonton, at a subscription rate of 5/month. Last year was Rogers CI, this year I learned RDS IS NOT blacked out.

WHAT?! I'm in Calgary and have been watching on RDS for the last several years before the Rogers Deal. RDS was blacked out last year so I got CI and again this year.

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Are we sure Barberio is in the line-up tonight - I was expecting the Habs to return him to St. John's before the max 10th game that makes him waiver eligible again. Thought we'd see Bartley tonight

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Are we sure Barberio is in the line-up tonight - I was expecting the Habs to return him to St. John's before the max 10th game that makes him waiver eligible again. Thought we'd see Bartley tonight

He's with the club for the year, and will most ikely play. He's the new Weaver.

Habs4Life

Aug 29, 2003
Saint John, NB
Michel Therrien on Alex Galchenyuk in August 2015...

""I'm not going to put Galchenyuk in a position where he's going to lose his confidence," Therrien said. "You don't want young kids to lose their confidence."

"Whether he's going to be a centerman, whether he's going to play on the wing, we'll find out pretty quick," Therrien said of Galchenyuk.

Source

Therrien in October 2015 discussing Galchenyuk's potential struggles...

"He's going to go through tough times and it's normal," said Therrien. "I'm expecting that. But the plan for him — we want him to be a centreman and we're ready to be patient with him. He showed us a lot of good stuff in training camp; I was impressed about the way he played, the way he sees the ice, his positioning without the puck."

Source

Michel Therrien is full of ****.

I see tonight's line up, and specifically the lines and I see panic. Panic. Everything they thought they believed going out the window when it's tested. This isn't character, it's panic.

There is no reason whatsoever for Galchenyuk to be playing the wing right now. None. He should be between Patches and Gallagher.

Our top line is not scoring, actually no one is scoring. And moving David Desharnais and Weise into the top 6 is not going to change that.

This is beyond frustrating.

makes perfect sense actually...

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Fleischmann-Plekanec-Weise
Eller/Desharnais-Byron
Smith-Pelly-Mitchell-Flynn

I would like to see Fleischmann given a chance on the top 6 which hasn't happen yet this season.

void

Jan 5, 2006
This is it, boys and girls! Potentially the last game Toenails Mike! Let's do this!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I might have placed a small bet. It's the Bruins so I think the Habs have a real shot, if they can't even beat the Bruins, then we have problems.

Wise man. You want to see if the Classic jerseys work in our favor. ;)

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
giphy.gif

Alex514

May 10, 2015
We're winning by default tonight.

Just because its the Bruins.

Oh and Bourne Endeavour, i love the idea! We can only hope..

Plekaturtlenec

Jan 11, 2014
Toronto
Will be an interesting game. First goal will be huge.....Bruins score first and Habs confidence is shot right away, but if they score first maybe they'll feel it's business as usual vs. the Bruins.

They'll be out for vengeance after the Winter Classic, and Habs are fighting for their lives. Should be interesting.

Haaabs

Jul 16, 2010
Montreal
We've traded a player in between periods. Maybe tonight we'll fire a coach. Youppi is going to be behind the bench to start the second. Hell, he'd probably use Galchenyuk at Center :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad