GDT: Boston Bruins vs. Montreal Canadiens 1/19/16 7:30pm EST- SNE, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Desharnais-Weise
Fleischmann-Eller-Byron
Smith-Pelly-Mitchell-Flynn

left side is so much bigger. Just look how many letters there are. Good thing for Gallagher and his 3 syllable name.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
#playoffrevenues #HabsShareholderValue #winforgeoff

:sarcasm:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Therrien makes my point again regarding young players. They call up DLR and he is already a healthy scratch. When will this insanity end?
No wonder none of our youngsters ever pan out

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Tough call between the game and Chopped on Food Network tonight. :naughty:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Tough call between the game and Chopped on Food Network tonight. :naughty:

Just move out of Montreal so Rogers can screw you out of RDS, that way you don't bother paying for the CI package (yes, even the $60 one, I refuse!). Therefore, streaming games sucks and it gives you added incentive to not watch!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Therrien makes my point again regarding young players. They call up DLR and he is already a healthy scratch. When will this insanity end?
No wonder none of our youngsters ever pan out

Is anyone watching Therrien's senseless lineup moves?

Oh yeah ... this guy ...

xjfyw.gif

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I'm more afraid of the moves to come if this team loses than if this team wins.
What should I do?

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Just move out of Montreal so Rogers can screw you out of RDS, that way you don't bother paying for the CI package (yes, even the $60 one, I refuse!). Therefore, streaming games sucks and it gives you added incentive to not watch!

Trust me, I don't need any more encouragement to not watch MTL games this season. The team is making it easy enough as is. :laugh:

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario

I watch all games on RDS in Edmonton, at a subscription rate of 5/month. Last year was Rogers CI, this year I learned RDS IS NOT blacked out.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I wish I had extra vCash to bet on Boston.

I had 4000 vCash only a month ago. My vCash slide has coincided with the Habs's misfortunes.

You really should just start betting against the Habs at this point. At worst the team wins and you lose virtual money, at best the team loses and you win big! :naughty:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I watch all games on RDS in Edmonton, at a subscription rate of 5/month. Last year was Rogers CI, this year I learned RDS IS NOT blacked out.

I live in Southwestern Ontario, and it's blacked out here. I have RDS, as well because it comes with TSN with Bell.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
You really should just start betting against the Habs at this point. At worst the team wins and you lose virtual money, at best the team loses and you win big! :naughty:

Sound advice. You have over 600 vCash, any chance you might be betting some on the Bruins? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad