GDT: Boston Bruins v. Ottawa Senators - 4/28/13 - 7P EST - NCBSN, NESN (TV) 98.5FM (Radio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
your right the "garden faithful" are how we should measure are teams effort

guys are playing the body, skating hard, just cant cash in.... it will come

SHOOOOOOOTTT screams the garden fans

You don't think those were worthy boos, then?

I've never seen such a team-wide identity crisis my entire life.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Have we really had puck possession this year though?

IMO, this statement makes it sound like he's been worse (not better) than people (including me) have been saying.

Compared to most teams? Yes.

Not sure how that makes him sound worse. It shows he hasn't been able to finish, true, but puck possession can still be important otherwise.

TheBigZ

Dec 18, 2007
Dallas, TX
www.hfboards.com
Gimme one ball Kessel over no balls Seguin any day of the week. People act like Toronto got fleeced in that trade. They got a top 10 goal scorer which Seguin will never be. Afraid of contact and had no idea how to create space. Just once Id like him to slow up at the blue line instead of trying to go through people.

I feel the exact same way some times...Seguin has sooooo much more to give but will he ever "GET IT"

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Is anyone else getting interefence on nesn or is it me?

Bad Hat Harry

Michael Scarn
Sep 27, 2010
Boston, MA
Is it me, or has Boychuck been our most responsible and reliable d-man this year?

Chara has been a mess. Ferrence and McQuaid have been turnover and untimely penalty machines and even Seidenberg has made some incredibly bad turnovers that have directly lead to goals

Everyone has had their bad games. Agree that Boychuck hasn't had many and has seemed the most consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad