GDT: Boston Bruins v. Ottawa Senators - 4/28/13 - 7P EST - NCBSN, NESN (TV) 98.5FM (Radio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
lol, in what world are the bruins outplaying the sens when they're being booed half the bloody game

goal aside, these guys are so incredibly frustrating to watch right now.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
You know the good thing about not knowing who the Bruins are going to play is that the Bruins' potential opponents won't spend a lot of type preparing to stop their powerplay. :laugh:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I hope Claude reads them the riot act during intermission and they can build upon the momentum of that last goal. Possibly getting edged out of the division title by the mother ****ing Habs should be motivation enough.

TinyRivers

Jun 26, 2006
Nova Scotia
I've said it once and I'll say it again, Pevs hasn't had a good year but he's been NOWHERE as bad as people or the stats make him out to be. He's still been a major factor in our puck possession game.

Have we really had puck possession this year though?

IMO, this statement makes it sound like he's been worse (not better) than people (including me) have been saying.

Old Time Sauce

Oct 8, 2008
lol, in what world are the bruins outplaying the sens when they're being booed half the bloody game

goal aside, these guys are so incredibly frustrating to watch right now.

your right the "garden faithful" are how we should measure are teams effort

guys are playing the body, skating hard, just cant cash in.... it will come

SHOOOOOOOTTT screams the garden fans

wal11682

May 14, 2010
Seguin is fast as hell, but skating-wise, really, that's it. He creates no space for himself, and vomits the puck with any sort of pressure. Still seems extremely timid.
Marchand is a different story; a fast and shifty skater, creates space out of nothing, and is extremely difficult to separate from the puck. He makes mostly smart passes, and forces goalies to make saves. Absolutely unafraid of contact.
Hope Seguin gets it soon. Kessel was a pretty dangerous player at 21.

Gimme one ball Kessel over no balls Seguin any day of the week. People act like Toronto got fleeced in that trade. They got a top 10 goal scorer which Seguin will never be. Afraid of contact and had no idea how to create space. Just once Id like him to slow up at the blue line instead of trying to go through people.

unifiedtheory

Twitter: @ut_pez
Jun 18, 2007
Burnaby, B.C.
Chara-Boychuk
Seidenberg-Hamilton
Ference-Redden
McQuaid

Do it.

Chara - Seids
Ference - Redden
McQuaid - Hamilton

The 3rd pairing in the playoffs only gets 10:00 a night anyway. Having Dougie available for the powerplay is needed and Adam can drop into the penalty kill if one of the top 4 takes a penalty.

I think Boychuk has been our worst defenseman. He's been brutal.

tom nuetten

Mar 24, 2011
Germany
I think mcquaid should sit... I like mcquaid but I think he´s not himself because of his health issue´s in preseason/lockout...

he needs more strength to play his style.. he didn´t look good in his fights either

redden was solid and I liked the way bart played lately

Daniel Plainview

Jan 8, 2012
Dracut MA
Is it me, or has Boychuck been our most responsible and reliable d-man this year?

Chara has been a mess. Ferrence and McQuaid have been turnover and untimely penalty machines and even Seidenberg has made some incredibly bad turnovers that have directly lead to goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad