GDT: Boston Bruins v. Ottawa Senators - 4/28/13 - 7P EST - NCBSN, NESN (TV) 98.5FM (Radio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Gamethread-headerOTT2_zps1796b5b5.gif

Icelineups_zps8f847c50.jpg

Swoosh_zpsabcaabbe.jpg

BostonStrongRibbon_zps2772f477.jpg
BostonStrong_zps69022200.jpg

Click above photo and be redirected to

onefundboston.org

for more information on how you can help.

Last edited:

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
**Could a mod (Please and thank you) lock this up until tomorrow morning sometime?**

I won't be around to finish it until tomorrow afternoon, but I wanted to make sure it was started for pre-game discussion.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
**Could a mod (Please and thank you) lock this up until tomorrow morning sometime?**

I won't be around to finish it until tomorrow afternoon, but I wanted to make sure it was started for pre-game discussion.

Done.

We can unlock this late tonight/early tomorrow

HooperDrivesTheBoat

2010-2011 CHAMPS!!!
May 29, 2007
LINY
Would be nice if they get the Isles, though...I'd be able to attend at least 2 games and meet some of you fine folk in the process...

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
There are three EC teams I didn't want int the first round and two of them were not happening (Pens and Caps).

I am glad Rangers are also out.

I think I still want the Bruins to get home ice so I want them to win, however I think the Sens are going to be most motivated to win because I don't think they will want the Pens.

I am thinking Bruins will be tired tonight and may be exposed in the third (I know Sens had a game too but Bruins game was fast paced and our team is slow).

Hope Jagr is over his flu.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Is this Ottawa's 4th game in 5 nights? FFS this better be a win. Ott is 5-5 in last 10 games and last night they lost to Philly (Amante Samuel)

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Any word on whether it's a full lineup or not?

And could Dougie please get a chance, Clode? I am so sick of seeing Chara sent out there to eat up most of the PP time. He's looked bad overall lately but particularly so on the PP.

MaCam

Oct 5, 2005
Eastern Mass
Would be nice if they get the Isles, though...I'd be able to attend at least 2 games and meet some of you fine folk in the process...

Another good reason to play the Isles. I imagine there would be a ton of Bruins fans who would make the trip to NY. Invade their building like Habs fans used to in our barn a few years ago.

Last edited:

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
Tough call.

Part of me if thinking rest everyone, call it a day and take the leafs... conversly, NYI would be an easier series, plus consistent home ice advantage...

I guess rest Chara and anyone who is banged up/need rest and hope for the win would be my strategy.

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
I am hoping they win.

I am hoping they play with urgency.

Show me/us something that might give us hope.

I hope the habs/leafs kick the crap out of each other!

Go. bruins.

QuattroFTW

Nov 4, 2009
Ottawa
I really don't want to see Boston and Ottawa play because I don't want my 2 favorite teams playing each other, but at the same time I realllllllllllly want to see Montreal vs Toronto.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Yeah, get a regulation win here. I want the division and home ice until at least ECF if we make it that far. Leafs, Isles, Sens, makes no difference to me. Play to win.

I agree, I'd rest Chara. Dude has looked out of it for the past week. Regulation or OT win. They've already stated they're playing to win the division, do just that.

BostonBruins92

Closer to the Sun
Jan 15, 2011
Brookline, MA
Beat these clowns down. Last year they lost their last three games by resting people, forcing us into our eventual demise against the Caps when we would have played them (the Sens) instead. I want revenge. Make them play the Pens.

Regina

Apr 11, 2004
Regina
www.corrine.ca
YNOT The Bruins Game Number Eight of Eight

Claude_Julien_Boston_Bruins_v_Tampa_Bay_Lightning_9QxoMI0aei4l.jpg

If there is a tie at the end of the season in the YNOT as there is now , I will cut the sweater in half and give you each a piece . Or we will play a mini game in game one of the playoffs with five questions only , I will PM you the five questions and you can respond that way .
YNOT%20April%20Ottawa.jpg

h2h.jpg

1. How many Bruins will have multiple points ? ( 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 Or More )
2. Which team will have more penalty minutes ? ( Bruins - Zens - Same )
3. Will the Bruins allow 35 shots or more on goal ? ( Y - N )
4. Will either team have a power play goal ? ( Y - N )
5. Will the team that scores first win this game in regulation time ? ( Y - N )
6. Will there be more shootout goals than goals scored in regulation time ? ( Y - N )
7. How many periods will there be with zero goals scored ? ( 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 )
8. Which team will have the player with the most TOI total ? Goalies exempt of course. ( Bruins - Them - Same )
9. Will there be a goal scored in the last seven minutes of the game ? ( Y - N )
10. Which of these teams will the Bruins face in the first round ? ( The Fishermen - The Politicians - The Virgins )

TB. What will the shot total differential be in the game ? ___

Thats it , thanks for playing this year and making it fun. Get the Duck Boats ready for the winner or at least send me your address so that I can ship the old sweater to you.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad