GDT: Boston Bruins v New Jersey Devils - 4/4/13 - 7P ET - NHLN, NESN+, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I think it is going to take more than a single practice and game for the new players to gel, but I like what I am seeing.

Seguin is looking a little more comfortable at center, I think another practice or two and a game or two and he will be fine. Hopefully Bergeron won't be out long-team still needs him.

Loving Krejci's game tonight.

Thankfully the team didn't give up almost 20 shots that period and outshot the other team.

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
Not sure why some people are satisified with the last 2 periods. Bruins are lucky to have a 1-0 lead. Not generating a lot on offense. Krejci,Jagr and Rask are the positive...

Drury77

May 7, 2002
Clarksville, TN
www.geocities.com
I almost hate that Bartowski is starting to play well.... with the addition of Redden and McQuaid almost back (hopefully), it's gonna make our D corp much deeper. I for one would sit Ference a game or two, but then that's y I'm not the coach...

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Surprised Seguin has been this bad at the dot. Could he be out of practice?

BobbyAwe

Nov 21, 2006
South Carolina
I almost hate that Bartowski is starting to play well.... with the addition of Redden and McQuaid almost back (hopefully), it's gonna make our D corp much deeper. I for one would sit Ference a game or two, but then that's y I'm not the coach...

I think Quaid is not supposed to be back till the play-offs?

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
The stanley cup shouldn't give Chia a pass for not upgrading the 3rd line But the stanley cup can give Ryder a pass for being an unmotivated slouch most of the time.

Got it

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Not sure why some people are satisified with the last 2 periods. Bruins are lucky to have a 1-0 lead. Not generating a lot on offense. Krejci,Jagr and Rask are the positive...

Second period was better than the first, I am satisfied with that.

Team needs more time to gel and is missing Bergeron.

Afam*

Where exactly is the half wall. I heard brick mention jagr is good at the half wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad