GDT: Boston Bruins v New Jersey Devils - 4/4/13 - 7P ET - NHLN, NESN+, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
FYI: Tonight's game is on NESN Plus, not the regular NESN channel. This link....

Where is NESN+?

will direct you to a list of providers in New England and where NESN+ is located in their channel lineup.

:bruins

These guys are in Boston.

image_zps76524727.jpeg

image_1_zps219667c4.jpeg

These guys are in New Jersey.

jersey-shore-recap-the-situationjpeg-7d1837bb781173c0_large.jpeg

Boston 2, New Jersey 0.
This will also be the score of this game. Geaux Bees.

This gamethread is brought to you by my breakfast:
honey-bunches-of-oats-7.jpg

Disclaimer: This is a placeholder GDT. Do not feed it after midnight. If whatsbruin appears and does the GDT, please replace my drivel with the appropriate GDT.

Last edited:

SupremefartMachine

Oct 2, 2010
Vermont
Is this what we'll see tonight?

Lucic - Krejci - Horton
Marchand - Seguin - Jagr
Pandawful - Peverley - Daugavins
Paille - Campbell - Thornton

Chara - Boychuk
Seidenberg - Hamilton
Ference - Redden

Rask
Khudobin

I wish it was Pandawful who was out, but there seems to be no getting rid of this guy.

8spokesontheB

Cry Havoc!
Dec 24, 2008

Lucic - Krejci - Horton
Marchand - Seguin - Jagr

Chara - Boychuk
Seidenberg - Hamilton
Ference - Redden

Rask
Khudobin

I wish it was Pandawful who was out, but there seems to be no getting rid of this guy.

This little joke has gotten out of control. I've been watching (most of) the games just like the rest of us, and though Jay isn't setting the world on fire, isn't lighting it up like a man possessed, he isn't playing that poorly, either. On several occasions when the Beez were floating around pretty listless, there was a guy crashing the net...surprise! It was Jay. No, he didn't score, but he was making the right play. This cutesy little joke has overstayed its welcome if you ask me.

Anyhow, I bet Clode will try out Jaromir on either of the top two lines and see what works.

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
unfortunately i think pandolfo stays in , only because of his pk abilities.. id love to see caron get some minutes with a complete third line.. but i dont see that happening.. i dont think they will throw redden right into the mix.. besides i feel like bart has been playing better and better each game.

SupremefartMachine

Oct 2, 2010
Vermont
This little joke has gotten out of control. I've been watching (most of) the games just like the rest of us, and though Jay isn't setting the world on fire, isn't lighting it up like a man possessed, he isn't playing that poorly, either. On several occasions when the Beez were floating around pretty listless, there was a guy crashing the net...surprise! It was Jay. No, he didn't score, but he was making the right play. This cutesy little joke has overstayed its welcome if you ask me.

Anyhow, I bet Clode will try out Jaromir on either of the top two lines and see what works.

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!

So you think he's better than Caron and deserves to play? That seems to be what you're implying.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Bruins 2-0 since I put my "no watching" rule into effect.

Jagr joining the B`s tonight but....superstition says, gotta keep on not watchin unfortunately, I don`t want to get blamed for any Bruin losses:)

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!

I like Pandalfo`s solid defensive play, what I don`t like is/are potential opportunities offensively dying on his stick. Love the effort, nice local boy makes good story but if that 3rd line is to start contributing, I`ll wager it needs a winger who can add some pop offensively, and unfortunately, Jay isn`t that

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital

Lucic - Krejci - Horton
Marchand - Seguin - Jagr

Chara - Boychuk
Seidenberg - Hamilton
Ference - Redden

Rask
Khudobin

I hope so. It makes sense to move Seguin to center at this point, and I pray that Jagr is playing on one of the top two lines. I would also accept Jagr moving up to play with Krejci and having Horton move down to play with Seguin and Marchand, but your way at least keeps that 1st line in tact.

I am very excited to see Jagr play tonight, even if we don't have our full lineup. It will also be interesting to see how the Dogman might fit on this team.

Lots to watch for tonight...oh, and if we win, we will take over first place in the division again....there's that.

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!

on a further pandolfo note. i dont think the guy is awful, just brings nothing offensively, also have you ever noticed that caron and him both go straight for the net leaving ( sometimes even running into each other)pevs pinned in the corner with nowhere to go.. unfortunately pandolfo and caron are the same player , and even worse maybe the same speed.. im a big caron believer , but man is that kid slow.. he needs to get together with the guy that refined tavares's skating

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Are you really not watching so the B's don't lose? :laugh:

Bergy, I have/am so frustrated with inconsistent efforts, watching half arsed hustle that I started to feel like I did when I was in my 20`s two decades ago, that I was allowing the Bruins uninspired play bother me the rest of the night/day and that......isn`t productive nor necessary.

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital
Bruins 2-0 since I put my "no watching" rule into effect.

Jagr joining the B`s tonight but....superstition says, gotta keep on not watchin unfortunately, I don`t want to get blamed for any Bruin losses:)

Don't worry, man...we won't blame you if they lose. And win or lose, it's really not the same without ya...so feel free to come back into the fold.

No, but seriously, if you watch tonight and they lose, I'll be really pissed off.

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
Bergy, I have/am so frustrated with inconsistent efforts, watching half arsed hustle that I started to feel like I did when I was in my 20`s two decades ago, that I was allowing the Bruins uninspired play bother me the rest of the night/day and that......isn`t productive nor necessary.

Yeah, I shouldn't laugh. After thinking about it it's why I have had extended periods of no Sox watching in the last few years.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Yeah, I shouldn't laugh. After thinking about it it's why I have had extended periods of no Sox watching in the last few years.

Doesn`t mean I`ve given up on the boys or don`t believe in them, but it`s awfully difficult to justify why I would allow myself to sit through 2-3 hours of watching when I get so frustrated. Just needed a little breather away....much like Mrs. Odaat feels with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad