GDT: Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs at 7:00pm October 19th. PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007

Should've been captain Morgan and not Tavares.

Morgan has some underrated fire...and really ups the physical play in the playoffs. I think he wouldve upped his leadership in the season if he was given the honor and respect that goes along with being awarded the C. Tavares is Tavares. No fire, no passion, quiet... a little awkward.. very skilled. As a fan, I dont find him inspiring, I dont know how the teammates could either.

Reactions: Kurtz and Hustlr

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Should've been captain Morgan and not Tavares.

Morgan has some underrated fire...and really ups the physical play in the playoffs. I think he wouldve upped his regular season fire if he was given the C. Tavares is Tavares. No fire, no passion, quiet... a little awkward.. very skilled. As a fan, I dont find him inspiring, I dont know how the teammates could either.
Tavares is the worker on the team, and he'll push back more physically than any other star we have.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
de7e37df7cee6fa37366c663f31e6a1c.jpg
There’s a guy on the Habs board that deserves credit for this, can’t remember his name it’s good.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
This 3rd period is going to be a gong show and I'm not feeling good about being on the right side of things... again.

Reactions: Gallagbi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad