Boston Bruins: Most Hated NHL Team on Earth?

qc

Aug 23, 2011
This poll was conducted in a thorough and academically-valid manner. The results are indisputable and therefore must be taken seriously and accepted as fact. The margin for error is negligible; trust me, I took a statistics course in my youth.

Now, I ask that we all accept this realization, embrace it, and unite as one beneath the shroud of evil. :yo:

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
This thread perfectly shows which posters you'd invite to a dinner party and which ones you'd run over with your car.

I mean, if we're being honest....I've shared a few meals with you and would probably invite you to a dinner party as you're an interesting dude with a lot to say. But I'm not entirely convinced that I wouldn't hit you with my car if the opportunity presented itself.

Why do the two need to be mutually exclusive? Why can't it be both? WHY DO YOU HATE CHRIS KELLY SO MUCH?

dtam83

Jun 8, 2011
Boston
Why are people bashing the poll so much? It's an opinion poll. You don't need to survey experts or well-informed people to find out what the majority of people feel.

The only illegitimate thing was Africa, but that's because one user stuffed the box.

if you go to NBA, I also bash that China hates the Houston Rockets. Beloved Yao Ming played there...chances are that's the only team they recognized

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
if you go to NBA, I also bash that China hates the Houston Rockets. Beloved Yao Ming played there...chances are that's the only team they recognized

That's got nothing to do with the way the poll is set up though. If the poll were on hfboards or twitter or facebook, I'd expect the same results.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Who cares if the results are accurate or not, embrace it!! Better to be hated than irrelevant!

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
The Bruins are also the American team with the most fans in Canada I'm pretty sure...

But anyway, I love the hate! I hope it stays for long, it means they so something good and there is envy somehow. Its also been a physical team and I sure hope its stays too.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Trolling people on the main board's version of this thread is so fun. They go on an extended rant about Colin Campbell, Clode whining, etc. and all you have to do as a B's fan is say "you're right!" and they get soooo mad. :laugh:

And Leafs fans are legitimately jealous that they aren't as hated as they claim to be.

member 96824

I would invite mike to dinner specifically to hit him with my car.

Only issue is the risk of running out of gas when he's 45 minutes late

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
The Bruins are also the American team with the most fans in Canada I'm pretty sure...

But anyway, I love the hate! I hope it stays for long, it means they so something good and there is envy somehow. Its also been a physical team and I sure hope its stays too.

I would agree as far as Nova Scotia goes.A lot of Bruin fans here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad