Boston Bruins: Most Hated NHL Team on Earth?

qc

Aug 23, 2011
SBnation - NHL Hate Maps Reveal Everybody's Hatred for the Boston Bruins

Maybe you've seen the hate maps for the NFL, NBA and MLB, culled from voters on ****** over the last few days. Now we have them for the NHL, too, and well ... yeah, everybody hates the Boston Bruins. Nine U.S. states hate the Bruins more than any other team, while every single Canadian province is united in their hatred of the B's. That's damn impressive. Meanwhile, North America collectively hates the Bruins more than anybody else, joining Europe, Asia and Oceania in the fun.

lwIXJU0.jpg

(view the hate maps by clicking the link)

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I used to hate the Raiders until they sucked and became pathetic.

Sports hate is a good thing. I hope the Bruins are still winning dislike polls in 5 years

Jacques Trap*

I used to hate the Raiders until they sucked and became pathetic.

Sports hate is a good thing. I hope the Bruins are still winning dislike polls in 5 years

Well, to be objective, you don't really find to much hate for the Hawks or even Kings for that matter

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
I wouldn't trust that poll, but I can understand some hatred as Thornton's bizarre incident with Oprik and water gate is fresh on the memory. Plus, Lucic's handshake threat too. All recent events

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Well, to be objective, you don't really find to much hate for the Hawks or even Kings for that matter

good news though- based on this comment, all the haters will pay:handclap:

http://www.ucadia.com/concepts_emotions/concept_emotions_neg_hate.htm

Hate is a consuming emotion, often rendering the person who hates an emotional cripple to others around them and those that care. The perverse nature of hate is that it usually results in causing more harm to the person who hates than any intended thing or person

qc

Aug 23, 2011
WWIII: Us Against the World :amazed:

General Clode will guide us to victory! :yo:

...and we all know which team Malcom voted for :naughty:

Sam the Lion

**** the Habs
Aug 7, 2005
Texas USA
Complete lack of hate in NW Arkansas. I see that as a hate market opportunity. Looks like the hate will have to be nurtured and cultivated through aggressive hateful marketing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad