Confirmed with Link: Boston Bruins Acquire Ondrej Kase (RW) from ANA -- Backes On The Move!

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
This is great love trading for a young guy and not someone due a huge raise soon. First rounder is basically a second. Backes gone and now we have tons of cap room. Great move we have the best cap situation in the NHL now.

Spoked-B

Nov 3, 2005
Southern NH
I like it. A lot! Young player with term and RFA when term is over. Lose 75% of Backes' contract. Give up a promising young defender in Andersson, but that's one thing we have plenty of. As for the 1st round pick -- ideally it will be the last pick of the 1st round, when it's all said and done :)

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
What’s done is done. Let’s hope Kase can stay healthy and return to his previous form.

still need to make another deal for a bigger fish.

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Looks good.

Hopefully Kase can stay healthy but i see 20 goal scorer here.

Pretty much all of his points are even strength, pretty good.

And his shooting % is 5 this year, can only go up.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Very interesting, but quite pleased. Without a 1st round pick to dangle now, will be interesting to see how Sweeney pulls off that 2nd trade for a top 6 winger.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Very interesting, but quite pleased. Without a 1st round pick to dangle now, will be interesting to see how Sweeney pulls off that 2nd trade for a top 6 winger.

We just got one. People are insane thinking a team that was one game away from a Cup needs to keep adding.

Grasshopperking

Sponsor
Jun 5, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Love this. Love this guy. Bye Backes. I think he could be a 25 goal guy with the right linemates. Anaheim is such trash he could really flourish here. Andersson is nice but was the most expendable high end prospect we have. Very happy with this. Would love to see heinen go in a kreider deal tbh and wed have added skill and size for the postseason

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
this is awesome. I don't like that we're retaining, but whatever. Hopefully we still make another move for a 2RW, but Kase doesnt look terrible there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad