GDT: boscar

Woodrow

Dec 8, 2005
Come playoff time are you guys going to be cheering for whatever team E. Staal is traded to assuming the Canes don't make it in?

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Come playoff time are you guys going to be cheering for whatever team E. Staal is traded to assuming the Canes don't make it in?

All depend on the terms of the trade. If he is traded and we get a better pick if the team does worse, then we'll root against him. If the conditions are the team makes it to a certain point, then we'll root for him.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
It's more than a little gauche. I can't really hold it against him, but if I was a woman I'd roll my eyes and walk away if presented with that one.

:laugh: Oh, it's definitely gauche. If one was looking or a wife that's one thing, but if one is looking for a 1 night stand, that's another. (I didn't hear the original context).

Penaltykiller17

Apr 21, 2015
Raleigh, NC

No. The worse his team is, the higher our draft pick. Besides, he'll be back. I'll be cheering for either SJ, ANA (unless they get Staal), or DAL.

nyr__1994

Apr 4, 2006
Raleigh, NC

I can't speak For everyone at HFNYR but I am pretty sure they will welcome halleJOKEL with open arms for a playoff run again....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad