Confirmed Trade: [BOS/NJD] Marcus Johansson (40% retained) for 2019 2nd round pick and 2020 4th round pick

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
As a Devils fan, id kill to have A GUY LIKE Marchand on my team. Not afraid to go to the dirty areas and be physical and also put up points. He definitely crosses the line, but he fills multiple roles. I would like the Devils to pursue a guy like Wayne Simmonds in the off-season. Not afraid to get physical and can put up points. Would be great on a line with Nico and Hall. Let the two of them get the puck to the net and let Simmonds clean it up.

Old, slow, one of the worst 5v5 point producing forwards in the league.

OPEN UP THE CHECKBOOK RAY

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Enough with Donato, this is about Mojo. He has been great, speed, instant chemistry with his linemates. Hope they get him on the PP and get Backes off. Marcus is going help slot everyone in the right spot, making this team even better. Putting him or Heinen on the 2nd or 3rd line when Pasta comes back gives them depth and options.

for the way mojo is able to gain zone entry as often as he can, that alone is good enough reason to have him on the PP.

Son of Petter

Who wants to walk with Elias?
Jun 5, 2013
Kanata
He got hurt at practice on deadline day, was pulled from practice, still got moved, now he’s already hurt as a Bruin and it didn’t look good. For his own sake he should probably retire or head back to Sweden to play in a less physical league.

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
He got hurt at practice on deadline day, was pulled from practice, still got moved, now he’s already hurt as a Bruin and it didn’t look good. For his own sake he should probably retire or head back to Sweden to play in a less physical league.
He got a stick to the nads, stayed in practice. Ferland rocked him quite the difference.

Reactions: PeanutButter37

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Lol he got hit in the jewels an came back 3 minutes later

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
That little move yesterday to create an awesome scoring chance makes me take back my criticism of him.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Marcus Johansson was perennially underrated in Washington. He was the best on the team at zone entries and was a huge reason why their PP was so deadly. I was really bummed when he got traded. Glad to see him healthy, playing well, and getting his recognition with the Bs and it'd be cool to see him lift the Cup after being a part of so many heartbreaks in DC.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I hope we can re-sign him, he's awesome. A lot of GMs are probably taking notes, though. Hopefully he has a bit more to prove :)

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
Marcus Johansson was perennially underrated in Washington. He was the best on the team at zone entries and was a huge reason why their PP was so deadly. I was really bummed when he got traded. Glad to see him healthy, playing well, and getting his recognition with the Bs and it'd be cool to see him lift the Cup after being a part of so many heartbreaks in DC.
I'd also like to see him lift the Cup... some other year. Not with the Boo-ins, though. He's a good player for sure - playing real well right now, too.

Jerzey Devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
Jun 11, 2010
St. Augustine, FL
Glad he’s having some success in Boston. I guess his injuries played a big part in why he never was really able to put it together in New Jersey. That and we sucked.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Glad he’s having some success in Boston. I guess his injuries played a big part in why he never was really able to put it together in New Jersey. That and we sucked.

He's on the 3rd line in Boston, and I would even argue it's line 2 level with
Heinen- Coyle- Johansson.

They get to do their work without the biggest pressure.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I'd love to keep MoJo passed this year but I have my doubts the Bruins would be able to afford him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad