Confirmed Signing with Link: [BOS] Linus Ullmark has signed with Boston (4 years, $5M AAV)

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Yeah for sure. I don't expect him to start half the games by any means. I do think he'll start more than your average back up though.

its important that he does.
Original plan was for him to carry the load in Providence.
Thats off the table now.
Fact is hes never played more than 35 games in a season. A few years ago in college. Spread out over 6 months. Mostly weekend games. So yeah he needs to prove durability yet stay under magic 42.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
they will watch Swaymans performance and balance that against up to 42 games played.
Once he hits 42 more games played he’s no longer waiver exempt.
That exemption could be of great importance if Rask indeed comes back late in season.

I’ll be honest I don’t really want Tuukka back, especially in this circumstance. Coming off a major surgery not too far away from playoffs and expect him to be the starter?

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I’ll be honest I don’t really want Tuukka back, especially in this circumstance. Coming off a major surgery not too far away from playoffs and expect him to be the starter

if the new tandem works out well, and Im hoping they do, I give Tuuks a handshake. Thank him for his service and throw him a Garden night tribute.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Boston will love him. The only concern is him staying healthy. Even if Boston is in the division I will always hope Linus has personal success. He did his time and developed into a very solid G.

who does he compare to?

I barely remember playing against Ullmark. Its weird/blurr

From the top 10 saves highlights... those are some crazy desperation saves. Looks like has a wicked quick glove hand

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad