Confirmed Signing with Link: [BOS] Jake DeBrusk signs extension with the Bruins (2 years, $4M AAV)

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
They were one of the teams interested in Garland I believe ? They have two good prospects and a 1st 2023 (not to be traded all together don't worry ^^). Could be a match.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
I think he gets traded. Who else goes with him? I expect at least one going with him to get the 2C

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
4M seems kinda expensive for Debrusk.
That’s what I thought when the Wings signed Fabbri, and he’s been a bit more reliable/productive than DeBrusk, but I think since these contracts are taking up prime years, the argument is that they have a good chance to grow into a $4M role. Fabbri was on pace for about 25G/45P before his injury and I think that’s a realistic possibility for DeBrusk if he moves on to a place where he’s got a consistent 2nd line role. Plus both guys had some control given their QOs.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
They were one of the teams interested in Garland I believe ? They have two good prospects and a 1st 2023 (not to be traded all together don't worry ^^). Could be a match.

Rutherford said he wants a faster, bigger team and the Bruins need a RW so it would make sense. I'm not a huge Garland fan and their numbers are similar this year so I don't think the Bruins would be adding much (or I wouldn't).

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Anaheim kinda needs an LW and the Bruins could really use Rakell, so that's what I'm hoping.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad