Borowiecki Suspended 1 Game

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
That was pretty rough. He looks right at him and throws the elbow. He's not going to have any excuses on this one. Suspension for sure.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
One of my thoughts when seeing this is Boro just saved MPS the dirty slew-foot thread. Man that was going to be ugly all over. Yikes... I think he is going to sit a couple for that elbow.

Dust

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
I was looking at Pajaarvi the first couple times I watched that gif and my first thought was he didn't hit him. Whoops wrong guy. Dirty for sure.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
[MOD]

boro is a loser though. probably the most selfish player in the league and he does it under the guise of being a "character guy".

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bryson21

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
He is such a bad player he flies under the radar... i forget he exists... but he is an intent to injure, cannot play goon who doesn't belong in this era and would have been slaughtered in the old one.

Ban him.

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

Beukeboom

Apr 1, 2007
boro is a loser though. probably the most selfish player in the league and he does it under the guise of being a "character guy".
How can anyone earning more than a million dollars a year and being one of only 650 players to be in the best hockey league in the world be a loser? If that is the case he must be an absolute genious, tricking his way up to that level simply by being nice in the locker room...

Reactions: Chrisinroch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad