Injury Report: Boone Jenner out 1-2 months, Sean Collins recalled

zelbell

Oct 6, 2014
Columbus
And just like that, we're back in the running for McEichel again, especially after just winning 7 straight

Ugh

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Jack-Nicholson.gif

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Didn't read past the GDT where I first saw this. Unbe-effing-lievable.

What exactly is a stress fracture of the back? Don't recall hearing about this injury ever.

http://www.pamf.org/teen/health/Sports/stressfractures.html

A quick read and ah shoot. Back injuries especially at a young age are not good. Hopefully he can heal and recover from this. Feel for him.

I'm thinking shut him down for the season. Make sure this is 110% healed before getting back to into the game.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Literal words out of my mouth when I saw the headline: "Are you ****ing kidding me?"

Well, at least it's not the mumps. :facepalm:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

Last year, counting the entire season only 5 teams lost more.

http://www.mangameslost.com/end-2013-2014-regular-season-man-games-lost-chip-tmitt-april-14-2014/

Can't wait till a tr00 fan comes in and tells us injuries aren't an excuse and we should be a real team like Buffalo.

Or JD or JK or TR? One or two injuries at a time I can buy the story but at our level it is definitely a reason (that sounds better than excuse).

And add in the fact that the injuries are to key guys and the excuse is magnified.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Or JD or JK or TR? One or two injuries at a time I can buy the story but at our level it is definitely a reason (that sounds better than excuse).

And add in the fact that the injuries are to key guys and the excuse is magnified.

According to that link, it looks like CBJ only missed 299 all of last season. Should hit that by the end of easily by mid to the end of January.

Misread the tweet, but the point still stands.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Months!?!?!? ****

Well, on the bright side, at least we have Sean "goalless" Collins to fill in for him :help:

That really shows our team depth and the situation with injuries when we've turned to him. He didn't even get a call up during the earlier injury rash.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad