OT: Bombers Thread: Bombers down Sask. Next West Final @CGY Nov 18

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
?? What did he say? I am really hoping we can retain him. He was easily one of our best players all year
He said his decision will be primarily based on his family. His wife is from Vancouver, her parents live there, and the Bighill's own a home in Vancouver. Those comments have me concerned.

Reactions: jokesondee

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
He said his decision will be primarily based on his family. His wife is from Vancouver, her parents live there, and the Bighill's own a home in Vancouver. Those comments have me concerned.
Yup. If I was a betting man my money would be on him signing with the Lions. Slam dunk if Reilly heads there. Gonna leave a gapping hole in our D that in prior years was filled with trash.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
No way B.C. can afford to pay Bighill, Elimimian and Reilly.

Bighill signed with us originally because Ed Hervey didn’t want to tie up so much of the SMS on two linebackers. I doubt that has changed. I’m cautiously optimistic Bighill will be back.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
And to finish our trifecta of good news for the Blue and Gold today, it looks like Chris Jones is close to an extension with Saskatchewan. More ineptitude for them!

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Because Reilly won't go there. BC Edmonton and Calgary are the furthest he'll go because his family drives up from Montana for games.

upload_2019-1-7_21-23-3.png

Regina seems like a good choice to me.

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
Always been curious why we have a bombers thread here, in all seriousness would mods allow a goldeyes thread too?

Reactions: snowkiddin

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Always been curious why we have a bombers thread here, in all seriousness would mods allow a goldeyes thread too?

I'm guessing the first one was made because there were enough people discussing the team in the OT thread for it to spin off into its own thread. I assume if enough people care about discussing the Goldeyes, that could happen as well.
(Personally I like the Bombers but couldn't care less about the Goldeyes)

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
I'm guessing the first one was made because there were enough people discussing the team in the OT thread for it to spin off into its own thread. I assume if enough people care about discussing the Goldeyes, that could happen as well.
(Personally I like the Bombers but couldn't care less about the Goldeyes)

Goldeyes threads pop up when they hit the playoffs.

Reactions: snowkiddin

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Goldeyes threads pop up when they hit the playoffs.

I’m a huge Goldeye fan and would be a proponent of a Goldeye thread, but I think most of their fan base are casual fans and there isn’t enough support (especially on these boards) to warrant them getting their own thread, unfortunately.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
interesting article out there about CFL FAs and how, due to the lack of a CBA, there may be little movement this offseason.
unsure how most teams look, but man, the bombers sure have a lot of FAs. the O line may change dramatically this offseason

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad