OT: Bombers 2021 Season (WEST CHAMPS!) - Grey Cup Rematch on Dec 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
BC kicker dancing around in celebration like an idiot when his team is getting absolutely slapped around :laugh:
Animated GIF-downsized_large (21).gif

WPGChief

May 25, 2017
Winnipeg
jetsnation.ca
Bombers can be guilty of playing down to their opponents at times - especially the defence vs rookie QBs over the course of the Richie Hall era - but they looked super complete tonight. Defensive line looked even more dominant. Offensive line moved their opponent to their will. Collaros' play has been lights out.

So long as Bombers keep building these good habits and get some good injury luck, they're well on their way to a repeat.

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
I've been a Bombers fan since the late 1960's when I was a little kid and my dad and my uncle loved Bomber football so I just had to love the team also. If the game was televised or I was at the game I made sure I watch it. This year's Bomber team may be the best Bomber team I have ever watch. This includes the great Bomber teams of the 1980's. I have never seen such a dominant Bomber team in my life. Bomber history has taught me to be cautious but I feel that this team is different. We will see if this team is truly one of the greatest Bomber teams ever.

Last edited:

Fairview

Jan 30, 2016
Bombers can be guilty of playing down to their opponents at times - especially the defence vs rookie QBs over the course of the Richie Hall era - but they looked super complete tonight. Defensive line looked even more dominant. Offensive line moved their opponent to their will. Collaros' play has been lights out.

So long as Bombers keep building these good habits and get some good injury luck, they're well on their way to a repeat.
BC got the Bombers attention tonight, just like Sask did, when that happens the Bombers bring their A game. With Sask it was how Fjardo was the league MOP, the Bombers put a stop to that talk. This game it was Reilly the MOP, against the Bombers he was more MIA:laugh:

Reactions: snowkiddin

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
That was a pretty savage beating.

Kicking game has been an adventure this season and Harris has looked a bit out of shape and mortal so far, however, this is the most dominant Bomber team I have seen since I moved here from Calgary in 1993. The defense physically dominates every week. Other than the egg they laid in Toronto this team has played pretty flawless. Adding Collaros was the master stroke.

As Calgary can attest to after having an amazing team for well over a decade and not enough cups to show for it, the CFL can be a humbling league so who knows where this goes but for now they are rolling.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Poor little Sascraptchewan fans sooo pissed at how well we are doing, saying we need to be 'humbled'. What a load of shite coming from the most obnoxious fanbase in the league.

Get over yourselves, Crier Nation.
After years of dealing with shit teams, Bomber fans deserve to celebrate a little.

Us Bomber fans know what it’s like to have your biggest rival be a few tiers better than us and it’s nice to finally have it the other way around.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Definitely the best team we've had since 2001

Less flashy, but just dominant in the trenches which is what wins games

Collaros + oline + dline has been enough to overwhelm every opponent at least once. Great to see.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Bombers look really good , fun team to watch . Lawler should change his last name to Baller , man he's a good receiver.

Reactions: thereturn

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
I've been a Bombers fan since the late 1960's when I was a little kid and my dad and my uncle loved Bomber football so I just had to love the team also. If the game was televised or I was at the game I made sure I watch it. This year's Bomber team may be the best Bomber team I have ever watch. This includes the great Bomber teams of the 1980's. I have never seen such a dominant Bomber team in my life. Bomber history has taught me to be cautious but I feel that this team is different. We will see if this team is truly one of the greatest Bomber teams ever.

Was saying this morning that this team is possibly the most entertaining team in Bombers history. That includes the Brock/Clements/Dunnigan eras.

TS Quint

GET THESE ADS OUT OF MY WAY!
Sep 8, 2012
We have seen many bigger blow outs points wise but I don't know of many games I've seen where the overall play was so dominant by one team.

Wilson and Richardson were fantastic in their first game in. Hopefully Stevie is alright.

We got some of those 3 point plays this game too. What do they call them? field goals? As a Bomber fan I'm not very familiar but I like them.

I really don't understand how the gambling community arrives at their point spreads but it's been 3 weeks in a row where i feel the Bombers have been really undervalued. They were only 1.5 favorites for this game after a bye and some real good defensive players returning to the line up. I hope it continues because like the money!

I can't remember the last time I have liked the Bombers DBs as much as this group. These guys are killers. They hit hard, they don't miss many tackles at all and for as many INTs as they have they have been real close on almost as many.

Let's hope this team stays healthy.

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
The last time the Bombers were 7 and 1 to begin the season they went on to lose the next 5 games in a row.

As long as Collaros stays healthy I don't see this happening again.

Also there does not seem to be a offence in the league that can hold up against the Bomber D.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
The last time the Bombers were 7 and 1 to begin the season they went on to lose the next 5 games in a row.

As long as Collaros stays healthy I don't see this happening again.

Also there does not seem to be a offence in the league that can hold up against the Bomber D.

Swaggerville got too damn cocky.

bombers.jpg

Learn from the past, Bombers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad