OT: Bombers 2021 Season (WEST CHAMPS!) - Grey Cup Rematch on Dec 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Did BC forget their stadium has artificial turf and water it? Lots of falling all night.

Reactions: kellhunter

None

Feb 22, 2012
Daring to put Whitehead back in. Gotta attack the wrist, he’ll likely fumble

I doubt Reilly's going to throw it to him unless he can run under it deep. Their OC would be crazy to run plays that specifically target him. He's out there to ease the coverage on other receivers.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I doubt Reilly's going to throw it to him unless he can run under it deep. Their OC would be crazy to run plays that specifically target him. He's out there to ease the coverage on other receivers.
Certainly not a very bright move in any case. As you can see on the sideline, he can’t catch and is clearly still hurt. They’re risking losing him long term.

Reactions: Fairview

None

Feb 22, 2012
Certainly not a very bright move in any case. As you can see on the sideline, he can’t catch and is clearly still hurt. They’re risking losing him long term.

Oh yeah, definitely short sighted but considering they already announced he wasn't coming back I'm assuming he put himself back in.

Reactions: snowkiddin

None

Feb 22, 2012
Wolitarsky's best game this year, hopefully that's a minor injury. Looked to be in a lot of pain but sometimes even minor sprains can feel like the area is on fire.

Reactions: thereturn

None

Feb 22, 2012
BC needs to fined to allow Lucky come back in. Thats a failure of their training staff , team doctors and coaches. He cant use a hand and its sage for him to come back in? Bullshit

I'm gonna bet that there's something broken in his hand/wrist area and there's too much swelling to see it on the x-rays they very likely did immediately after leaving the field. It's definitely negligence to be putting him in even if they have no intent to throw him the ball.

Reactions: Fairview

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
Tim Duncan with the field goal here. My gosh. Off the glass and in.

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
If Lawler and Harris didn't dump rock, we'd have this game on ice right now. So it goes, I suppose. I don't like giving Reilly opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad