Pre-Game Talk: Bolts @ Pens - Saturday @ 1PM

themethod7

Jan 25, 2013
NWPA
Errey was just on Madden. Pretty solid interview. Definitely starting to call DB out. Saying the room shouldn't be all get along all the time. Players making dumb plays should be called out. Blames some of our issues on DB's lineup decisions and playing their offsides. (In terms of getting pucks out)

Madden's monologue was good as well. The team should be told they have to get things done this year. Or there won't be many get along moments this offseason. And they'll be known as chokers. And Sid as Peyton Manning.

lol wtf?? if Sid had PFM's dome he'd have never sustained that head injury.

CrozJawz*

While it's good to see more and more people calling Bylsma and this team out, does anyone really expect ANYTHING to change?

Are we suddenly going to see them play the style of hockey that they played in 2008-2009 and start punishing teams night after night?

Are we going to see the defense suddenly tighten up and play world class hockey?

Are we going to see Disco suddenly start holding his players accountable for their idiotic and moronic, undisciplined play?

Are we going to see line combos that make sense?

I sure don't see it and am banking on watching the Bolts pick the Pens apart while Bishop stones everything they throw his direction....

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
Well the way I look at it... Over the last few years the Pens have been great in March and awful in the playoffs.

This year, we're being awful in March so you know what that means, riiiiight?

...swept in the first round, probably...

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
the 2:30-3:00 half hour of the Brian Hayes show and then the Ray Ferraro interview, same day, same show.

Can't remember if there was any coach talk, but the players were getting laid into, and the team in general.

Right. Ferraro was at the game watching his kid play. Beautiful.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
NHL Player Safety ‏@NHLPlayerSafety
Penguins forward James Neal fined $5,000 for cross checking Red Wings forward Luke Glendening.

Red Wings forward David Legwand fined $5,000 for butt-ending Penguins forward Evgeni Malkin.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Penguins forward James Neal fined $5,000 for cross checking Red Wings forward Luke Glendening.

Red Wings forward David Legwand fined $5,000 for butt-ending Penguins forward Evgeni Malkin.

Sounds about right.

I know that people likely wanted more for both, but in the end both will have another notch on their record if something more serious should happen.

I honestly could care less if they had given Neal a couple games but I also do not care that they did not.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00