Pre-Game Talk: Bolts @ Pens - Saturday @ 1PM

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
Have at er, they're practicing at Southpointe right now.

Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins 18s
#Pens practicing at Southpointe. Working on flow drills. Only Crosby, Kunitz and Vitale are absent.

ROOT SPORTS™ | PIT ‏@ROOTSPORTSPIT 2m
Only guys not on the ice are Crosby, Kunitz and Vitale. -DP

Pens Inside Scoop ‏@PensInsideScoop 10m
Sutter and Jokinen working on top PP unit in Crosby and Kunitz's absence. Malkin, Niskanen, Neal round it out -SK

Pens Inside Scoop ‏@PensInsideScoop 5m
2nd PP unit has Despres, Maatta, Gibbons, Stempniak, Goc. After some reps Stempniak & Sutter swapped units -SK

Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins
Beau Bennett will play a few games in @WBSPenguins. Joe Vitale out the weekend with upper-body injury, per coach Bylsma #Pens

Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins
Sidney Crosby and Chris Kunitz given maintenance days for today's practice #Pens

Last edited:

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
Might just be a day off since they play back to back games this weekend but who the hell knows anymore with this team.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins 1m
Beau Bennett will play a few games in @WBSPenguins. Joe Vitale out the weekend with upper-body injury, per coach Bylsma #Pens

Injuries and Beau on a conditioning stint.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Beau to wbs, Vitale out, Sid and Kunitz rest. Post like later

Never mind :laugh:

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Cool. Good to hear that Beau is coming along. Hopefully he gets back up to speed quickly in WB/S.

EDIT: Not so good that Pyatt will likely make his return to the lineup.

Fire Shero*

Well that's good to hear, band aid Bennett should be back soon.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
i think that's the point. They're using a player there who will never have a chance on the PP, let the PP guys work in their regular spots

maybe but Sutter was promoted when Kunitz and Neal were out and IMO Stempniak makes the most sense to promote of the two.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
maybe but Sutter was promoted when Kunitz and Neal were out and IMO Stempniak makes the most sense to promote of the two.

they arent promoting anyone because Sid and Kunitz aren't out. Stempniak worked his normal spot on the 2nd unit.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
if you're in Toronto, apparently the next segment on 1050 is skewering "the most undisciplined team I've ever watched, ever." and "Marc-Andre Fleury who is in full playoff bloom." And, "I look at this roster and after Crosby and Malkin, there is not one person on this team who scares me."

I don't know which team they are talking about or why, but it sounds like it'll be a great conversation!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad